News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Should we talk about the weather?

Started by Eric V Arachnid, December 28, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

It was quite pleasant today, mid 20s, but it's going to heat right up again tomorrow and Sunday. :(
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

The snowed-in Asmo harbours burning hate and vengeful intentions.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

jumbojak

We had snow flurries for about an hour here but nothing really stuck to the ground before it turned into rain.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Wasn't too hot or humid today. Good thing too, because my ceiling fan is more broken than not.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Warmer and no rain or snow! Not a bad day for this time of year.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

jumbojak

It's very warm today. Warm enough that I'll be cutting the air conditioner on when I get home.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Buddy

We have highs of 50F today. It's insane how fast the weather changes.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sandra Craft

Rain, sunny, rain, sunny, and now rain again.  At this point it wouldn't surprise me if it snowed a little before a heat wave.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

29 freaking degrees F this morning! My wife doesn't like to run the heater at night, so it was 58F in the warmest part of the house. I'm going to program the heater for a low of 62. It isn't good for the furnace to run long enough to pull the house up by 11 degrees. It actually got hot enough to shut itself off before the house made it to 69 degrees.

Harmonie

We got a trace of snow. At least it was cold enough for what little fell to accumulate, even on the pavement... But... a trace of snow... Is that all we can get anymore? Our winters just get more and more pathetic each year. Jesus.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

xSilverPhinx

They say planet Earth is in a 'Goldilocks Zone'. For those who have never heard of that term before, it's a habitable zone, where water is liquid.

Habitable?! Pfft...scientists...what do they know? ::)

Even the tears running down my cheek disappear into a wisp of steam.  :'( If they survive and make it to the floor, they sizzle like drops of water coming into contact with a hot pan.

I think even my brain is fried, I do feel exceptionally hyperbolic today.

xSilverPhinx

Starting to cool down at night...I think it's great that it is!

I'm ready, Autumn!  8)

xSilverPhinx

Autumn has decided to be a no-show for a few more days or weeks. ::) It's almost 30 degrees C!  :sulk:

jumbojak

Rain today. Hopefully it knocks some of the pollen out of the air.