News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

You go girl.

I had a great workout after breakfast this morning on the rings. My arms feel like wet noodles but the rest of me feels peaceful.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

No one

Are you mentioning wet noodles in honor of FSM's special moment?

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on December 25, 2019, 05:39:58 PM
Three months ago I bought an adorable wool skirt secondhand and it was too small for me. Today I'm wearing it to Christmas dinner

It stretched?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on December 25, 2019, 08:00:47 PM
Three months ago I bought an adorable wool skirt secondhand and it was too small for me. Today I'm wearing it to Christmas dinner

It stretched?

:o RUN!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on December 25, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

It stretched?

Most wool will actually shrink when washed, no? ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

I refinanced my car and drastically lowered my payment which allowed me to quit my second job.  :frolic:
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Great news! Refinancing often works out.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Quote from: Davin on January 13, 2020, 02:40:10 PM
Great news! Refinancing often works out.

I wasn't planning on doing any kind of refinancing on this car because my interest rate was already really good, but my mom was on the loan with me and my parents are trying to get a new mortgage so I had to get it in just my name. I was worried that my rate would increase but it actually lowered by a fraction of a percent

jumbojak

I'm going out to dinner tonight.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

JJ let us believe that your dinner date is with a nubile beauty who is impressed with your skills and decorum.

billy rubin

or alternatively just not very picky.

i find most of my bosom companions among that sort

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."