News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

It's about 32C or 90 Fahrenheit, so pretty warm.
Home made ice blocks can be to hard to enjoy (I'm talking about a flavoured ice thing on a stick).
But if you get a packet of jelly (jello? anyway not jam), dissolve it with as little water as possible and then add fruit juice to make it up to one litre.  Freeze it in some suitable containers, giving them a stir or shake before completely frozen doesn't hurt.
You get cheap ice blocks you can bite.

Whitney

ice blocks  :D we call them popsicles

Just a bit ago I had banana "ice cream".... you freeze a ripe banana then mush it up (or use hand blender if frozen solid) with a tablespoon of peanut butter (or some honey or something like that...plain would probably be ok too).  Takes care of a sweet tooth while still being a healthy choice.  Banana must be ripe or overripe otherwise it's not sweet enough to pretend to be ice cream.

The Magic Pudding

Hmm, I suspect I would want to add some not so healthy ice cream to it.

Whitney

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"Hmm, I suspect I would want to add some not so healthy ice cream to it.

You underestimate how good banana with peanut butter is....it could be a religion unto itself; ok, perhaps that is going a bit far.  But it is yummy.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Whitney"You underestimate how good banana with peanut butter is....it could be a religion unto itself; ok, perhaps that is going a bit far.  But it is yummy.

OK, and that religion business may explain why cyclones seem to be especially attracted to our prime banana growing areas.

KDbeads

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

terranus

Beef Jerky stick with Jalapeno Cheese, and a beer. Gon' light up the toilet later, yessiree!
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

KDbeads

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

MariaEvri

I promised my self I wouldn't order delivery tonight but could';t help it
eating sweet n sour chicken with eggfried rice and veggies
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

rawrdog822

ForTheLoveOfAll

Last nights dinner was 15 bean soup with liquid aminos, a sweet potato from the garden, kale from the garden, a big glass of water, and a few pieces of toasted bread.

This morning was a jar of SuperFood, and some oatmeal with raisins, nuts, and dark chocolate mixed in.

Yes, I'm a vegan. Yes, I love food.  :D
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Ulver

Ulver

Quote from: "Whitney"ice blocks  :D we call them popsicles

Just a bit ago I had banana "ice cream".... you freeze a ripe banana then mush it up (or use hand blender if frozen solid) with a tablespoon of peanut butter (or some honey or something like that...plain would probably be ok too).  Takes care of a sweet tooth while still being a healthy choice.  Banana must be ripe or overripe otherwise it's not sweet enough to pretend to be ice cream.

Ooh sounds good, I will try it!

father nicetouch

home made chicken and cheese tamales!
We have talked about this before! I know you love me! But I think it would be better if we just stayed as friends, Jesus!

I tried talking to Satan the other day, but just like god, there was no response!

danny boy

Chipotle steak burrito... not healthy, but delicious. I wish I had some Chipotlaway though.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/2 ... -mays-here