News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The Coming Demise of Evolution!

Started by joeactor, June 25, 2009, 02:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

According to this blog about an article from 2004, the collapse of evolution is imminent:
http://www.alternet.org/module/feed/mob ... &type=blog

QuoteWhere is the ID movement going in the next ten years? What new issues will it be exploring, and what new challenges will it be offering Darwinism?

Dembski: In the next five years, molecular Darwinismâ€"the idea that Darwinian processes can produce complex molecular structures at the subcellular levelâ€"will be dead. When that happens, evolutionary biology will experience a crisis of confidence because evolutionary biology hinges on the evolution of the right molecules. I therefore foresee a Taliban-style collapse of Darwinism in the next ten years. Intelligent design will of course profit greatly from this. For ID to win the day, however, will require talented new researchers able to move this research program forward, showing how intelligent design provides better insights into biological systems than the dying Darwinian paradigm.
Here's the full article they reference:
http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/a ... 7-06-060-i

Everyone Brace For Impact!!!
JoeActor

JillSwift

[size=50]Teleology]

Chimera

Quote from: "JillSwift":facepalm:

I love that phrase "taliban-style". Because biology is all about the dogma and repression. I can't wait to see biologists driving militarized pickup trucks down the street, screaming "Darwinu-Ackbar!". :drool
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

karadan

Is there no end to their ability for blatant craziness?  :facepalm2:
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

curiosityandthecat

Looks like the straw-grasping death throw, to me.
-Curio

thiolsulfate

Heretical Rants

Quote from: "thiolsulfate"lol

I used to be stupid like that
I used to be stupider. :yay:

Squid

Dembski is the dumbest smart guy out there OR he's such a good bullshitter, he's convinced himself of his own bullshit.