News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Bonjour!

Started by samiahurst, June 20, 2009, 12:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samiahurst

I'm a passing Swiss French-speaking doctor, and am I glad to have found this forum! Many thanks to whoever set it up. I look forward to spending time here. Should any French readers drop in on this message, I have a blog which sums up what I think about a number of things, including religion. It's here: http://forumethix-ch.blogspot.com/

Whitney

Hi samiahurst, welcome to the forum.  I could be wrong, but you might be our first Swiss member but we have other people from that side of the pond here too.

Tom62

Bienvenue au forum, samihurst! I've read your blog with great interest, because I'm highly concerned about the unethical practices of pharmaceutical companies as well. BTW, I know Geneva quite well, since I lived nearby (in Gland) for more than 7 years. I worked in Nyon for Beckman Coulter, a leading manufacturer of biomedical testing instrument systems.  Looking forward to see you around.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein