Main Menu

are you closed minded?

Started by quizlixx, September 08, 2008, 09:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Crow on February 07, 2012, 03:55:27 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 07, 2012, 12:47:31 AM
I never found Chris Rock funny. :/

Neither have I he reminds me of a young Eddie Murphy but bad.

Haha xD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Melmoth

Sort of open-minded. I don't think it matters either way, really.

People don't think much, in the first place. We spend most of our time getting cast around by unavoidable necessities - I need a piss, I need a coffee, I stubbed my toe, ow, it hurts, I need food, I need to go to work, my toe still hurts, I need this, I need that - how is having a thought or changing your beliefs supposed to affect your life in anything more than a superficial way? So yeah, go nuts. Mess around with your own head a little. Might as well have some fun with those brief moments of introspection.
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Tank

Quote from: Crow on February 06, 2012, 11:27:17 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 06, 2012, 11:22:07 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 06, 2012, 11:19:34 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on February 06, 2012, 10:09:19 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 06, 2012, 09:36:17 PM
I'm bloody grumpy if I dont get to orgasm.
I'm bloody grumpy if I... Oh. Right. Always... :P
Haven't had a problem in the orgasm department since my young and inexperienced days...
I dunno why I aww'd at that outloud.
I don't either.  I don't think I've ever met a guy that has a problem in the orgasm department.  That's one of the benefits of being a guy I thinki.   ;D

I think I have to revert to Jim Jeffries on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgQzRATYBjA
Jim is good.  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.