News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Attn: ANY Administrator

Started by Liar For Jesus, January 21, 2012, 01:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 22, 2012, 06:56:16 AM
Quote from: MadBomr101 on January 22, 2012, 05:54:24 AM
Do me next.

I'm going to take that as an open invitation to insult.

You have a big bum and I feel sorry for your chair.  

I may insult you further later, but I'll let you try and recover from my first attack first.

This will take time.  I'm deeply wounded and have sought assistance from a mental health professional.  My prognosis is "iffy" at best.  I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 22, 2012, 07:03:36 AM
My turn ;D

Translating your avatar into English from Portuguese - your prevalent fault is that you're a vagabond. You're lazy and unmoving ;D  But of course there was no way you could've known that...

A few words short of a thousand, but there ya go :D

If you had an ass as big as the one in my av you'd be lazy and unmoving as well.  Your stinging words have pushed my recovery back by years.

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 22, 2012, 07:57:03 AM
Quote from: MadBomr101 on January 22, 2012, 05:54:24 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 21, 2012, 10:27:48 PM
I'll do my best. Expert at finding faults in other people me...

Do me next.

It's unfair to kick a man when he's down. Being American is affliction enough for one lifetime, so we'll leave it at that.

Sadly, I can't argue with this.   :'(

- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Too Few Lions

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 23, 2012, 01:02:49 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 22, 2012, 11:30:55 PM
Pharaoh Cat was a troll?  ???
No, just stealthy.
thanks BCE. Yeah, I was just noting that Pharaoh Cat is a ninja master of stealth, but definitely not not a troll. Unlike LFJ on both counts!

Buddy

Quote from: Too Few Lions on January 23, 2012, 01:23:02 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 23, 2012, 01:02:49 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 22, 2012, 11:30:55 PM
Pharaoh Cat was a troll?  ???
No, just stealthy.
thanks BCE. Yeah, I was just noting that Pharaoh Cat is a ninja master of stealth, but definitely not not a troll. Unlike LFJ on both counts!

Alright. I was confused for a while.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Hey! The ninja thing is my gig!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Quote from: Guardian85 on January 23, 2012, 01:14:27 PM

Hey! The ninja thing is my gig!
Not subtle enough in your Interwebbing ways.  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Traveler on January 21, 2012, 11:44:57 PM
Quote from: Amicale on January 21, 2012, 07:20:23 PM
Quote from: Robert on January 21, 2012, 06:20:28 PM

The Catholic priest where I am from decided that he would do something good for the world one day.  So he pulled up to an abortion clinic and took an axe to the door.  Nothing like stopping the killing of fetuses that can't even feel or think yet, like violence towards adults that can.  Some of the most ignorant evil people I have ever known were Christians.  When somebody told me my father was burning in eternal hellfire that was when I started to have a problem with Christian bullshit. Anybody who would sit there and tell you that a good man who has died is somewhere suffering for all eternity for his sins can go fuck themselves.

Robert, I'm sorry. People can be inconsiderate morons. The same thing basically happened to me, although not with a parent. A guy friend of mine died unexpectedly while he was still pretty young, and it shook me up badly. He was a funny, friendly, happy-go-lucky person, always bending over backwards to help others. Just a really considerate guy who everyone wanted to be around. So in my first year of university, just after all this happened, I was looking for some comfort and solace and I checked out a 'campus crusade for Christ' (I know, I know...) event that was being held. At one point, I just started crying, because I was still grieving. A few girls came up to me, asked what was wrong, and I told them. They asked if my friend had known Christ. I said no, he didn't, he was an atheist but a really wonderful guy. Their response? "We're so sorry your friend's in hell."

I sat there shocked for a moment, blurted out 'Hell??' and they proceeded to tell me there was no chance my friend would be anywhere good, and that because he'd rejected God, he was "unfortunately" burning in hell, and that's where he'd stay for all eternity. Well, for me, that was the slow beginning of me refusing to put up with religious crap. I didn't realize it at the time while I grabbed my stuff and stormed out the door, but later when I looked back I knew they couldn't have been more wrong if they'd tried. That opened the doors to a lot of questions, and nearly 10 years later, here I am.

Yikes!!! I'm so very sorry you were subjected to such bigoted, thoughtless people. Hugs to you. ((()))
Thanks for saying sorry, but it wasn't actually a specific incident and the first time I heard it had been a few years after his passing. I just told some Christians the circumstances and they all said the same thing.  That person (My Father) is burning in eternal hellfire.  I usually replied you're an idiot. I have heard a lot of the Jesus crap too.  Saying that people on the other side of their religion (Jews) will burn in hell for not accepting Jesus even though they wrote themselves in as gods chosen people.  It's like a circle of Ignorance. If all of the bible was true nobody would ever get into heaven.  There would be a sign.  Heaven population: 1
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins