News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Attn: ANY Administrator

Started by Liar For Jesus, January 21, 2012, 01:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Ali on January 21, 2012, 02:25:14 AM

Courtesy of Budhorse - Tank and Asmo, Power Hungry and rolling over babies.  As usual.

That baby looks happy, I think it's a trap.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 21, 2012, 03:01:22 AM
Quote from: Ali on January 21, 2012, 02:25:14 AM

Courtesy of Budhorse - Tank and Asmo, Power Hungry and rolling over babies.  As usual.

That baby looks happy, I think it's a trap.

It's just unsuspecting of the danger that lurks from behind.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Whitney

I think it is funny that Tank isn't the one who handed out any of the warnings or punishment other than the first homosexuality 1 day ban yet somehow everything that happened to SA here is all Tank's fault.  Tank, you must have some awesome mind control powers to be getting us to all do your bidding.

Traveler

Good riddance to bad garbage.

And since you're probably still reading this I'll simply add that the worst, most evil, obnoxious douche bags I have ever known in real life have been conservative christians. An elder in his church who sexually harrassed a bunch of women at my place of work. A minister who sexually molested his sons, grandsons, and boys in his church. Drug addicts, peeping toms ... the list goes on.

And the atheists I know in real life? The kindest, most compassionate, most productive, and most wonderful human beings I have had the privilege to know.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

MadBomr101

Guys, don't be chasing away the Xians.  We need them.  I think all the Mods including the "power hungry TANK" should send a nicely worded apology to Liar explaining their mistake and that he's welcome to come back so we can continue to eviscerate his faith, especially now that we know what an ass-hat he is.  

Here, I'll do it for you.

Dear Liar, we're sorry you suck so hard but please come back as we are woefully thin on really douchy Xians.  

Love,
 - The HAF Mods including Power Hungry TANK
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

xSilverPhinx

Good luck.

You're the strangest atheist I've ever come across. You share most of the main ignorant misconceptions of theists, for starters...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Firebird

I don't know whether you were ever really a struggling atheist or not. If you were misrepresenting yourself, shame on you. If not, I'm sorry you feel the need to leave. I will be hoping that someday you reconsider your views. Obviously, I can't pray for you, but I can hope :)  I don't think you're a bad person, but I think you need to take a step back and consider your views more carefully and why we all responded so strongly.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tank

Quote from: Liar For Jesus on January 21, 2012, 01:24:49 AM
I am now quite ready to have my membership with Unhappy Atheist Forum ended ;  I find this Forum full of hatred and hostility toward anyone who hasnt buffalo'd themselves with the needed philosophy of atheism  so One can live as he/she likes (the main catalyst behind wanting to be atheist) .  Also, I find ALL of the Administrators with a good dose of POCD (Paranoid Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) tendencies ... especially  power hungry TANK.   I find the Forum Rules for civility a complete joke since most if not all Administrators themselves spout off the F. and S. word fluently and often in a defamatory attack on someone or someones Religion -- you cant get any more hypocritical than that.  Finally,   this Forum thru its atheist Participants clearly confirm  why we have the social ills we have today ...due to the masses willing to be duped into suppressing their moral consciences . The extent of people in this Forum not knowing and not caring whats right from wrong is the epitomie of reprobate mindedness .

Therefore, it is with supreme gladness that I hereby bid this Zoo farewell.  Any contact from this Forum will immediately go into my Junk file and will not be opened .  Ive had a good fill of the rhetoric , hubris, and vociferousity  and do not require any more.  

Good day.  

No longer a struggling Atheist . Thanks for giving me direction.

Well it turns out I was absolutly right you are a dishonest, lying, troll, sympathy troll and downright Christain cunt. It's people like you that give religion a bad name. At least you'll end up in Hell for your sins  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

Quote from: Tank

Well it turns out I was absolutly right you are a dishonest, lying, troll, sympathy troll and downright Christain cunt. It's people like you that give religion a bad name.

...And that display really advances the Atheist cause, Tank!  :-\

FFS, deserved or not, this is not a befitting demeanour.

So, yet another misguided individual expresses his views on this forum and manages to whip you all up into a frenzy. He's the winner here people. He's just demonstrated perfectly what Christians believe about Atheists.

Given that we think Atheists are more civilised than the religious, why don't we act like it?!

Shame.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Guardian85

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 21, 2012, 08:52:11 AM

Well it turns out I was absolutly right you are a dishonest, lying, troll, sympathy troll and downright Christain cunt. It's people like you that give religion a bad name.

So, yet another misguided individual expresses his views on this forum and manages to whip you all up into a frenzy. He's the winner here people. He's just demonstrated perfectly what Christians believe about Atheists.

Given that we think Atheists are more civilised than the religious, why don't we act like it?!

Shame.

I think we gave him more then enough chanses to explain how he was right and we were wrong. The fact that we could factually shoot down all of his more and more acerbic and bigoted arguments is a mark agaist him not us.

And what ws he smoking? And where can I get some?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

The Magic Pudding

Shame.

I have some sympathy for what you say but I don't think we got worked up into a frenzy.
Some forums want theists to fail so they can be fed to the dogs and they enjoy becoming dogs.  Here people are extremely patient, I suppose after being so restrained in the face of such an ugly individual a little pent up annoyance gets expressed in the end.  What this guy did was pretty weird.  A christian comes to an atheist forum pretending to be an atheist and then unapologetically spouts homophobic crap and justifies in a totally stupid way.  Homophobia is a thing people are entitled to get angry about, people die because of it.

Tank

...And that display really advances the Atheist cause, Tank!  :-\

Shame.

You may think that. I don't. The worst bastards and bitches it has ever been my misfortune to come across have all been card carrying atheists. There are good and bad people, theists and atheists. That gives four possible combinations.

I have a biased view of this but from my point of view the forum is more important than any one member. SA came here with an agenda and he lied about what he wanted to do. Fuck him! Sorry, but I have zero sympathy for him.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on January 21, 2012, 07:33:44 AM
Quote from: Liar For Jesus on January 21, 2012, 01:24:49 AM
I am now quite ready to have my membership with Unhappy Atheist Forum ended ;  I find this Forum full of hatred and hostility toward anyone who hasnt buffalo'd themselves with the needed philosophy of atheism  so One can live as he/she likes (the main catalyst behind wanting to be atheist) .  Also, I find ALL of the Administrators with a good dose of POCD (Paranoid Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) tendencies ... especially  power hungry TANK.   I find the Forum Rules for civility a complete joke since most if not all Administrators themselves spout off the F. and S. word fluently and often in a defamatory attack on someone or someones Religion -- you cant get any more hypocritical than that.  Finally,   this Forum thru its atheist Participants clearly confirm  why we have the social ills we have today ...due to the masses willing to be duped into suppressing their moral consciences . The extent of people in this Forum not knowing and not caring whats right from wrong is the epitomie of reprobate mindedness .

Therefore, it is with supreme gladness that I hereby bid this Zoo farewell.  Any contact from this Forum will immediately go into my Junk file and will not be opened .  Ive had a good fill of the rhetoric , hubris, and vociferousity  and do not require any more.   

Good day. 

No longer a struggling Atheist . Thanks for giving me direction.

Well it turns out I was absolutly right you are a dishonest, lying, troll, sympathy troll and downright Christain cunt. It's people like you that give religion a bad name. At least you'll end up in Hell for your sins  :D

Yeah and for a moment I thought you weren't giving him the benefit of doubt.

Turns out you were absolutly right about him being a dishonest, lying, troll, sympathy troll and downright Christain cunt.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on January 21, 2012, 01:27:43 AM
And the award for Most Melodramatic Flounce from a Lying Christian for the month of January 2012 goes to....
Ooh! Ooh! I know that one! Egor, right? Right?  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on January 21, 2012, 07:33:44 AM
At least you'll end up in Hell for your sins  :D
...And we all know who is applying for the job of chief cook there, right?  ;D Well, it will give that someone great pleasure to roast-while-gloating-obnoxiously people who really thought they were going to heaven.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.