News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

membership

Started by launion, December 07, 2011, 01:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:39:30 AM
If anyone wants to pay for my plane ticket we could pick an international convention :)
If I have extra money left this summer, I just might be able to.... ;D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 01:57:16 AM
Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:39:30 AM
If anyone wants to pay for my plane ticket we could pick an international convention :)
If I have extra money left this summer, I just might be able to.... ;D

Pfft lucky. My 8 year old mac finally kicked the bucket and I had to get a new one  >:(
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:34:18 AM
Perhaps we can have a meetup next year piggy backing on skepticon.

I'd go! I could use a trip
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Whitney

ok...someone remind me this summer to organize a skepticon meetup so everyone has time to plan.  I was planning on going next year anyway (it's free to get in too...just have to get yourself there and find a place to stay).

For anyone near the northern part of Texas there is something in the works for April organized by local student groups.

Buddy

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 02:39:28 AM
ok...someone remind me this summer to organize a skepticon meetup so everyone has time to plan.  I was planning on going next year anyway (it's free to get in too...just have to get yourself there and find a place to stay).

For anyone near the northern part of Texas there is something in the works for April organized by local student groups.

Depends on the date, but I'll be in Missouri for a summer camp. Maybe I could swing by.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 01:07:44 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:58:59 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:51:06 AM
That too... But i don't think OG is like your lizard... Unless, he is your lizard. O_o

Like this:

... that is terrifying
OMD! Its OG!!! I didn't know he was a lizard... I thought he was British....

It is possible to be British and a lizard, but I'm not.  I'm a Toadfish - that's true and I look forward to seeing you figure it out. 

Buddy

Quote from: OldGit on December 08, 2011, 04:08:36 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 01:07:44 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:58:59 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:51:06 AM
That too... But i don't think OG is like your lizard... Unless, he is your lizard. O_o

Like this:

... that is terrifying
OMD! Its OG!!! I didn't know he was a lizard... I thought he was British....

It is possible to be British and a lizard, but I'm not.  I'm a Toadfish - that's true and I look forward to seeing you figure it out. 

I'm sorry, but toadfish are just creepy.  :o

OldGit

LOL!  I really am a Toadfish, and I bet you can't find out in what way that's true!

And toadfish are much nicer than that ugly old lizard.  ;D