News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Welcome your new moderator....Tank

Started by Whitney, July 27, 2011, 05:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy

Congrats Tank!

Sorry a little late, I've been away.

Tank

Quote from: Shy on July 29, 2011, 08:57:27 PM
Congrats Tank!

Thanks Shy, it's only been two days so far and I don't appear to have broken anything yet  :o
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2011, 08:08:21 AM
Congrats Tank!

Thanks Shy, it's only been two days so far and I don't appear to have broken anything yet  :o

You broke up one post  ;D
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Tank

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on July 30, 2011, 08:47:42 AM
Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2011, 08:08:21 AM
Congrats Tank!

You broke up one post  ;D
LOL No. I think you'll find  carefully resculpted it  ;)
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2011, 08:54:33 AM
LOL No. I think you'll find  carefully resculpted it  ;)

I still prefer broken up. Regardless, I like the title you came up with. I figured it was you, I assumed you would jump to try out a new moderator power. It's like watching the internet version of InFamous.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Tank

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on July 30, 2011, 08:58:09 AM

I still prefer broken up. Regardless, I like the title you came up with. I figured it was you, I assumed you would jump to try out a new moderator power. It's like watching the internet version of InFamous.
Lol. I think that's going a  bit far.

Splitting threads on SMF is a ball-ache to put it mildly! It's a lot easier on phpBB where on can see the whole thread (rather than just pages), select the posts you want to split and bingo job done. Glad you liked the title, that took a bit of head scratching.

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2011, 09:04:55 AM

Lol. I think that's going a  bit far.

Splitting threads on SMF is a ball-ache to put it mildly! It's a lot easier on phpBB where on can see the whole thread (rather than just pages), select the posts you want to split and bingo job done. Glad you liked the title, that took a bit of head scratching.

Well shit, now I feel bad. I figured it would be a pretty easy fix. Sorry about that, but at least you learned something, eh?

EDIT: I now remember you posted in the old thread so I knew it was you... My memory is total crap.

Tank

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on July 30, 2011, 09:09:48 AM
Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2011, 09:04:55 AM

Lol. I think that's going a  bit far.

Well shit, now I feel bad. I figured it would be a pretty easy fix. Sorry about that, but at least you learned something, eh?

EDIT: I now remember you posted in the old thread so I knew it was you... My memory is total crap.
No problem. I did want to practice the process. Another annoying ommision on SMF (or a function I haven't found or have access to) is you can't copy a thread. When doing a difficult split I'd copy a thread into the 'back room', split the copy and then put the splits back onto the forum.