News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Welcome your new moderator....Tank

Started by Whitney, July 27, 2011, 05:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

It was time again to add another person to the moderator 'staff'.

Tank has been nice enough to taken on the responsibility of helping moderate HAF.

Thanks Tank!

McQ

Welcome, Tank! Seems kind of funny to say "Welcome" since you've been here so long! Glad to have you on the Mod Squad!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

Thank you both for having the confidence in me to let me help out. I appretiate it very much indeed.  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Sweetdeath

I just noticed you became a Mod, Tank.  Congrats!  You are all green and powerful now.  Sure you didn't roll into some radiation?
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Recusant

I'm sure you'll do a fine job as moderator, Tank. I guess it would be impolitic to wonder at this point how somebody who has been banned at least twice gets appointed moderator, so I won't.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on July 27, 2011, 06:15:22 PM
I just noticed you became a Mod, Tank.  Congrats!  You are all green and powerful now.  Sure you didn't roll into some radiation?
Thanks!!

I think Whitney just scatered fairy dust over me  ;D

I have to be careful now as I can edit anybodies posts  :o  

I have been a moderator elsewhere so I know the ropes. I hope I live up to Whitney's expectation.

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on July 27, 2011, 06:22:58 PM
I'm sure you'll do a fine job as moderator, Tank. I guess it would be impolitic to wonder at this point how somebody who has been banned at least twice gets appointed moderator, so I won't.
LOL!

I expect to see more posts from you! I read them all avidly and never fail to be enlightened by them.

Ihateyoumike

I always felt tank was an unofficial moderator anyway, now it's just official. Good on ya tank.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on July 27, 2011, 06:25:14 PM
I always felt tank was an unofficial moderator anyway, now it's just official. Good on ya tank.
Cheers mate. I hope I can maintain the high quality of the existing staff here, they have set a high standard.

OldGit

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

A cube is a cube whatever way you look at it.

Sweetdeath

Like a rubix cube?  I could never solve those things.