News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 26, 2017, 12:51:34 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 25, 2017, 11:11:35 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on April 25, 2017, 09:11:18 PM
I just a large handful of cold, fresh castelvetrano olives, I love castelvetrano olives,...they were fucking perfect. Reminds me of the inner sweetness of Sophia Loren's thighs.

:tellmemore: That had such poetic potential...until Gloucester came along and ruined it. :lol:

;)

No kidding, he might as well have dumped a bucket of ice cold water on me mid-coitus. :P

:lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Just found this.

"We don't believe in flavour." ;D

I chew them well beyond that point.  :blush:

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Something that looks like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No it's not chocolate milk but it does taste like it. It's a protein shake. 30 grams of protein to help rebuild the muscles I literally destroyed earlier. I love my life.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Arturo on April 27, 2017, 07:36:01 AM
Something that looks like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No it's not chocolate milk but it does taste like it. It's a protein shake. 30 grams of protein to help rebuild the muscles I literally destroyed earlier. I love my life.

I'm sorry Arturo, when I was a boy my parents made me eat horrible, nasty stuff... :'(
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Cheese & tomato flat bread with a salsa made from caramelised tomato and shallot, chopped olives, jalepenos, garlic and black pepper with a glass of Shiraz.

Well, that was the plan. The trip that dumped it all over the floor was not in the plan.

So, cheese and tomato sandwhich and a cup of tea.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on April 27, 2017, 05:59:13 PM
Cheese & tomato flat bread with a salsa made from caramelised tomato and shallot, chopped olives, jalepenos, garlic and black pepper with a glass of Shiraz.

Well, that was the plan. The trip that dumped it all over the floor was not in the plan.

So, cheese and tomato sandwhich and a cup of tea.

That's sad :'(

I'm having pickled asparagus, pickled beets along with pico de gallo on spinach wraps with a bit of vegenaise mayo spread on the wraps; and for those of you wrinkling your nose at the thought of pickled asparagus you simply have to try them. You just have to. Do it. Try them. Now. Stop reading. Go to your market. Buy them. Eat them.

I love any veggie pickled, or any pickled veggie. 8)

Dragonia

Interesting.... Pickled asparagus........ so.... um... does the pickled variety produce the same .... um..... "after-effect" as asparagus does raw or cooked? I might have to do an experiment, as we are huge fans of anything pickled.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dragonia on April 28, 2017, 12:41:14 PM
Interesting.... Pickled asparagus........ so.... um... does the pickled variety produce the same .... um..... "after-effect" as asparagus does raw or cooked? I might have to do an experiment, as we are huge fans of anything pickled.

I think the pickling kills that "after-effect" so common with the asparagus, or maybe I've adjusted. Yeah if you like pickled stuff you'll like these...I gave a jar recently to my brother-in-law for his birthday (Along with a really good bottle of whiskey) and he loved them. In fact I was there at the party and he sent me a text thanking me for the pickled asparagus, and didn't say a thing about the whiskey. ;D

Dave

I am experimenting, occasionally, with pickled cheddar. Last lot was in vinegar from pickled beetroot with a little cayenne added - interesting. Yellow/redish and spicey sweet yet still very cheesey. Might try a small lot in balsalmic vinegar next.

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 28, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

I think the pickling kills that "after-effect" so common with the asparagus, or maybe I've adjusted. Yeah if you like pickled stuff you'll like these...I gave a jar recently to my brother-in-law for his birthday (Along with a really good bottle of whiskey) and he loved them. In fact I was there at the party and he sent me a text thanking me for the pickled asparagus, and didn't say a thing about the whiskey. ;D

Hmmm, asparagus pickled in whiskey?

Naw!

"Asparagus" was coined from the original common name "sparrow grass"  it seems. The posh people took it over ftom the peasants and had to call it something exotic sounding.

Arturo

Soon...plates of Mexican food. Yes, plates, with a "s".
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx