News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Amsterdam Mission trip!

Started by Biggus Dickus, October 16, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Well it's official!

Myself and my fellow priests (Fr.s Flannigan, O'Connor, and Boyd) just got our Bishop's permission to go on a mission trip!

It won't be somewhere bland and pedestrian like Russia or Bosnia-Herzegovina . No.. it will be Amsterdam, Netherlands!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPwKF37nKo

Is it not a lovely country? It is like all the different Gods had their own country so to speak.

Me and the other priests have mission set up, and we will be giving the "Good news" to those Dutch women (If you know what I mean...Wink, Wink). They have been so poorly treated for so long. Even worse..they do not know the Catholic faith.

Have any of you been to Amsterdam? If you have..what do you think of it?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

I think you should start in De Walletjes. There are many lost souls waiting to hear the good news.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Davin

This one is the better version.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

SisterAgatha

OK wise guy! I know your not a priest and I doubt any bishop would approve of a mission trip to Amsterdam. It's not as if they don't need it..they do! I just think there are other people more receptive to the gospel than a great many of the Dutch.

What is their problem anyway? I know they aren't a Catholic nation but they seem to have long since abandoned whatever Protestant sect they had (Thats the trouble with Protestants...they can never agree on their own teachings and are condemned to split up forever.

At least I respect the Fundamentalist, Baptist or Lutheran types. They at least have real theological disagreements. Episcopalian/Anglican? Please! It's like they want the pretty architecture/music of the Catholic Church without its stringent moral requirements. And come on...Elizabeth II is God's appointed representive on earth? As if!)

I feel so bad for those Dutch girls who work in the red windowed shops. They are sluts pure and simple and nobody ever seemed to have raised them correctly or shown them the straight and narrow.

It seems like a ghastly place all in all. Homosexuality, Prostitution, drug abuse and all kinds of carrying on is underway...perhaps Catholic missionaries are wasted on thee pure of heart in Africa and Asia. Perhaps it is time to shake Europe out of it's licentious,sensual materialistic torpor..Perhaps Poland could do the job?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on October 16, 2017, 04:24:41 PM
Are you high?

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars
Out here we is stoned... Immaculate.

Dave

Quote. . . I doubt any bishop would approve of a mission trip to Amsterdam.

What! The leaders of your Lovely Little Church would deny the spreading of True Word to those Poor Benighted Lutherians with their whole districts devoted to fornication and streets full of places where sinful substances can be openly obtained and used?!

Tut.

OK, party on Father Bruno!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: SisterAgatha on October 16, 2017, 05:26:12 PM
OK wise guy! I know your not a priest...

SisterAgatha has become a little skeptical! Maybe there's hope for her.

(It's you're as in you are, not your...just sayin')

Ecurb Noselrub

I have been to Amsterdam twice, so that makes me an expert.  The cheese and stroopwafles are great, but they have led the people into sin and degradation.  There is much work to be done.  I recommend that you send these wicked products to me for safekeeping. 

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 16, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

She is a teacher after all, however. She never said she was a good teacher when she lied to us.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 16, 2017, 05:51:02 PM
I have been to Amsterdam twice, so that makes me an expert.  The cheese and stroopwaffles are great, but they have led the people into sin and degradation.  There is muchwork to be done.  I recommend that you send these wicked products to me for safekeeping.

Hey Bruce, maybe you would like to join me, Flannigan, O'Connor, and Boyd on our little mission trip...god knows we'll probably end up needing a lawyer while we're there. :eyebrow:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 16, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

She is a teacher after all, however. She never said she was a good teacher when she lied to us.

She mentioned something elsewhere about teaching English class, or was it English literature? :notsure: 

Either there is an extreme shortage of competent teachers where she is or the saying is unfortunately true for some:

Those who don't know, teach.

Tank

From the English teacher.  :sad sigh:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

I'd rather spend a day with an Amsterdam prostitute than a Catholic nun and that's a fact.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.