News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Guess Who Passed 3000?

Started by xSilverPhinx, August 18, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Hint: Starts with G and ends with loucester.

(I always was terrible at giving hints):P

Congrats Gloucester! :party: :hug:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Congrats Gloucester!!
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

Sandra Craft

Congratulations, G!   :dance1:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Thanks, peeps!

I was watching that but missed the tipping point in the end. Not really relevant but my car hit 40kilo-miles yesterday - treating it to an oil change and basic check-up in celebration.

Will treat myself to a little "oiling" this evening.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

OldGit

Well done, Glos!  Keep them coming.

joeactor

Biggus Dickus

Way to go Glowchester, you know you're my favorite out of all the Brits here! (Shhhhh- don't tell the others ::))

Anyway I enjoy your posts, and am glad to have made your acquantence. Here's to another 3,000 posts! 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 18, 2017, 02:17:15 PM
Way to go Glowchester, you know you're my favorite out of all the Brits here! (Shhhhh- don't tell the others ::))

Anyway I enjoy your posts, and am glad to have made your acquantence. Here's to another 3,000 posts! 8)

Thanks ever so much old bean!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Icarus

Good work Glous. Keep it coming.

Ecurb Noselrub

Congrats! You are a true asset to the forum.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Recusant

Cool! Thanks for sticking around, Gloucester. I enjoy your perspective on things, and join others in this thread in raising a glass to the next 3,000.  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken