News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on October 16, 2017, 07:02:20 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on October 16, 2017, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 15, 2017, 09:01:05 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 15, 2017, 07:28:48 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 13, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hope it went well, Mags.  Wish I was there to bake you some cookies.
Gingerbread men?  :eyebrow:
:yum:

Dudes! Gingerbread Dudes!

I made you some this weekend Mags, what do you think? Too Risk-Ay?

Father!

That brings back memories of the Reeperbahn and the club where once, many, many years ago, I took part in a strip show.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 16, 2017, 09:24:47 AM
I was thinking of what it would take to make someone forget their last name...I mean it's a pretty consolidated memory in healthy individuals. A stroke? A concussion? :notsure: Neither of these I want, thank you very much.
A lot of alcohol? Heavy duty drugs?  :notsure: Combined with what you said, I can't think of anything else that would make me forget my last name.
Thank you, but no thank you, I'm not interested either. Who would use that as a pick up line, anyways? "Hey, baby, wanna forget your last name?"  :worried:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on October 16, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

Father!

That brings back memories of the Reeperbahn and the club where once, many, many years ago, I took part in a strip show.
Really?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Good ole Lavender Gooms, got to love that guy.

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on October 16, 2017, 07:16:25 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on October 16, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

Father!

Really?

Yes dear. I wasn't always this shy and demure little Hermes.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dragonia

^^^Ha ha! That is awesome, Hermes!

Ok, that sparked a total random memory:
My husband and I were in New Orleans and wandered into a bar where we found many beautiful ladies with man parts.  One was up on stage singing or something and it's been so long now, I don't remember why, but this lovely man (cross-dresser? Trans person?) beckoned for me to come up. Maybe I looked like I was really enjoying the show...or maybe I looked like an innocent little thing and he wanted to embarrass the crap out of me.... not sure.
But he/she was singing to me and took my hands and put them up on her breasts and so I gave her boobs a nice little squeeze, they were obviously implants, but actual firm little boobies, so I gave them a couple good squeezes while winking at the audience and then exited the stage.
So silly, I haven't thought of that in like 15 years!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on October 15, 2017, 05:09:49 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on October 15, 2017, 02:25:01 AM
Hey Mags,

I'm sorry, when you replied to my silly "Calvin and Hobbes" dancing video I didn't notice this part...Will go see neurologist today.  :felix:

So my reply back to you must have seen quite insensitive...I'll be hoping for the best for you, stay strong.

Your post lifted my, well...what some call, "my spirit."  :grin:
You know I'm no drama queen, I don't like pity parties, at all, so thank you for asking how I feel from time to time, it helps me put my feelings in perspective.

I forgot to ask you...

I'm doing okay Mags. Been a bit busy with work, but nothing too crazy. One of my customers has been on strike the last four weeks (GM CAMI in Canada) so that has actually slowed things down a bit. (Strike ended yesterday, production resumed last night and we are back in business this morning which is good, because material has been piling up in our warehouse and we were starting to get tight on space)

Otherwise it is fall here in Michigan, and the change of seasons has brought with it a new set of chores to get started with as we slowly prepare for winter. Harvested the last veggies from my garden this past weekend, and have started tilling it with compost.

My son is back in school, he's a sophomore at the University of Detroit, good kid (He's currently studying architecture) . He lucked out and was able to get a work study job on campus, so he he quit his other job here in town were he was working as a barista.
I noticed on Friday that one of his headlights was burned out, so we drove up to the auto parts store on Saturday to get him a new bulb, along with some new windshield wipers, I got him the winterized versions. He was busy with homework so I told him I would work on his car, plus I know how he is. Most likely the bulb and wipers would be sitting on his back seat uninstalled for a week or so, or at least until he got pulled over by a cop and given a ticket for having a burned out headlight.

His front fender has is slightly bent, so it took me some time to get the headlight assembly out, he would have needed my help anyway...so probably best that I did it myself.

Later I was in the kitchen fixing dinner when he came in to make some tea, and I told him. "I replaced your headlight bulb, installed both of the new wiper blades, added some windshield fluid to your car, and cleaned both of your headlights off as they were getting hazy, oh...and I fixed your car stereo". (No One will like this part)

He stops what he is doing and says, "I'm sorry Dad, but could you repeat all of that again"? So I do and then he say's, "What was wrong with my radio, I didn't notice any problems"?

I said, "Well, when I turned on the ingitition and the stereo came on it was emitting these really strange and bizarre sounds. It appeared there was a bad CD playing, so I turned off the CD player and tuned in a decent radio station (Folk type Indie station out of Windsor, Ontario...one of my favorites), plus for some reason your bass level was really high so I adjusted it. Sounds really good now".

He laughed, and said, "Dad, that strange and bizarre sounds you were referring to was "Chance the Rapper', that's like my favorite CD"!

"Anyway thanks for fixing my car, love you Dad"...and then he gave me a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

Like a said, not a bad kid at all. :)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

hermes2015

Quote from: Dragonia on October 17, 2017, 02:05:01 PM
^^^Ha ha! That is awesome, Hermes!

Ok, that sparked a total random memory:
My husband and I were in New Orleans and wandered into a bar where we found many beautiful ladies with man parts.  One was up on stage singing or something and it's been so long now, I don't remember why, but this lovely man (cross-dresser? Trans person?) beckoned for me to come up. Maybe I looked like I was really enjoying the show...or maybe I looked like an innocent little thing and he wanted to embarrass the crap out of me.... not sure.
But he/she was singing to me and took my hands and put them up on her breasts and so I gave her boobs a nice little squeeze, they were obviously implants, but actual firm little boobies, so I gave them a couple good squeezes while winking at the audience and then exited the stage.
So silly, I haven't thought of that in like 15 years!

This was not a drag club at all. The performers were all twinks in small Speedos (at the beginning, at least). Even if I say so myself, I was not too ugly in my young days. There were of course drag clubs as well on the Reeperbahn, but they I did not frequent them very much.
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 17, 2017, 02:38:35 PM
He laughed, and said, "Dad, that strange and bizarre sounds you were referring to was "Chance the Rapper', that's like my favorite CD"!
:lol: That's a great story.

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 17, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

"Anyway thanks for fixing my car, love you Dad"...and then he gave me a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

Like a said, not a bad kid at all. :)
Awwww... :tellmemore:

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

I just posted this gif in another thread, but I'm going to post it again here since it's still on my clipboard, plus I know that you, like me really enjoy the acting talent of Selma Hayek.

Last week a tweet I sent to this guy, Vincent D'Onofrio who I follow on Twitter...you may know him from the movie Full Metal Jacket or the tv series "Law and Order".

Anyway he had replied back to a fan's tweet about whether or not he had met so and so actor or actress, so I replied back to his tweet and asked him if he had ever met Trump, and he replied back to me with:

QuoteVincent D'Onofrio‏Verified account @vincentdonofrio  Oct 8
Vincent D'Onofrio Retweeted Bruno
Never met him and would rather not.Vincent D'Onofrio added,
Bruno @

Replying to @vincentdonofrio @UniStudios
What about Trump. Ever meet him? Of course you may not want to admit it...I probably wouldn't. Ugh.
3 replies 9 retweets 103 likes

Pretty cool right, I mean Vincent has 160K followers..with this kind of exposure who knows what kind of doors will open up for me, amirate?

So I thought hey, since I have his attention maybe ask him if he knew Selma Hayek, and if so maybe he could put in a good word for me, you know something like, "Hey Selma how you doing, it's your buddy Vince... you know there's this really awesome guy I kinda know on Twitter who would love to meet you, what do you say want to double sometime?

Anyway he hasn't responded back to me yet, probably really busy and stuff...but I hope, I hope.  :whistling:

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 18, 2017, 03:45:47 PM
Hey Mags,

I just posted this gif in another thread, but I'm going to post it again here since it's still on my clipboard, plus I know that you, like me really enjoy the acting talent of Selma Hayek.

To me, they're both, "meh."

This man, on the other hand, Idris Elba... :tellmemore:
I think he's very handsome, and a great actor.

We should re-open that thread, "In The Eye Of The Beholder."  :smilenod:

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 18, 2017, 03:45:47 PM
Last week a tweet I sent to this guy, Vincent D'Onofrio who I follow on Twitter...you may know him from the movie Full Metal Jacket or the tv series "Law and Order".

Anyway he had replied back to a fan's tweet about whether or not he had met so and so actor or actress, so I replied back to his tweet and asked him if he had ever met Trump, and he replied back to me with:

QuoteVincent D'Onofrio‏Verified account @vincentdonofrio  Oct 8
Vincent D'Onofrio Retweeted Bruno
Never met him and would rather not.Vincent D'Onofrio added,
Bruno @

Replying to @vincentdonofrio @UniStudios
What about Trump. Ever meet him? Of course you may not want to admit it...I probably wouldn't. Ugh.
3 replies 9 retweets 103 likes

Pretty cool right, I mean Vincent has 160K followers..with this kind of exposure who knows what kind of doors will open up for me, amirate?

So I thought hey, since I have his attention maybe ask him if he knew Selma Hayek, and if so maybe he could put in a good word for me, you know something like, "Hey Selma how you doing, it's your buddy Vince... you know there's this really awesome guy I kinda know on Twitter who would love to meet you, what do you say want to double sometime?

Anyway he hasn't responded back to me yet, probably really busy and stuff...but I hope, I hope.  :whistling:
That is pretty cool, Father!

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

How come you aint' got no avatar? WTF!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Father! You're back!  :smokin cool:

That's so weird, my avatar, like Davin said, was there just a minute ago and now it's gone.  :headscratch:

~I'll fix it.