News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Zombie Invasion/Apocalypse Scenario

Started by Arturo, June 13, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

If fast zombies are running all around, I'm definitely dead at this point.  The irony is that I'll probably be faster dead than alive.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Against my better judgement, I would probably also hop onto the bus and hope that the man wearing the suit had answers or solutions to the zombie problem.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Against my better judgement I'll jump on the bus along with JJ and xSP, but I get a window seat...and I get to choose the music on the radio.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Davin

I guess I'll jump on the bus with the others then. I'll sit right behind the driver with part of my attention on him.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Claireliontamer

I'm sticking near JJ, he's tough and has useful tools!

Biggus Dickus

So at this time we've got the following personal on the "Zombie Death Bus".

Davin = Sitting behind driver seat, and keeping a watchful on the driver himself.
Brunu= Sitting at the window seat by door, watching carefully outside and in care of the "jams"! (Don't worry xSP, I won't play any Bossa Nova,...the Zombie Apocalypse calls for some good Southern Rock, like the Allman Bros.)
JJ = Hopefully when he saw what was going on he grabbed his tool bag as we might need it...if not he's scouring the bus for useful items.
Claire = She's taking care of Books who with the help of xSP they dragged onto bus against her will...
xSP = She's taking selfies and posting on Facebook. (I know right?,...in the middle of a Zombi Apocalypse, WTF?)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

jumbojak

I have my pocket kit Bruno; two screwdrivers totalling six tips between them, 6" Stanley tape, Opinel folding knife, 6" pocket rule, mini Chamnellocks, and a Bic lighter. I'm wishing I had thought to grab my rigging axe instead of the framing hammer but there's nothing to be done for it. If there's a flat tire on the bus we're in deep dodo... my Budd sockets are still in the shed along with my torque multiplier....

Ti take my mind off being so unprepared I rack my brain thinking of remote locations to refuel the bus. I don't look favorably on my chances to bleed the Bluebird's fuel system while being mobbed by zombies if play out. Davin, while you're watching the driver keep an eye on the fuel gage. We'll need diesel sooner than later.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 15, 2017, 08:26:16 PM
xSP = She's taking selfies and posting on Facebook. (I know right?,...in the middle of a Zombi Apocalypse, WTF?)

:snooty:

You failed to mention that I'd probably be nagging someone to capture a zombie so that I could take selfies with it and post it on Facebook. After all, whoever said one can't find 4837 Kodak moments in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Thinking to myself: Wouldn't Kodak be like the zombies of the photograph industry? :notsure:

Sandra Craft

Seriously, I'm not dead yet?  That's really stretching credulity to the breaking point.  Maybe I'm just pre-zombie and I'm the one xSPx will be taking selfies with?  And I'm frankly suspicious of this bus driving person, sounds like an out-of-the-frying-pan situation to me.  Is Davin armed?  Since he's watching the driver, I'd feel a lot better if he'd grabbed a dead cop's weapon and concealed it on his person before getting on the bus.

See, this is why I'd be dead by now.  Not only am I extremely slow, but I dither.

Edited to add: OK, if I have by some unbelievable truckload of good luck managed to survive an attack by a horde of fast-moving zombies, here's what happens next with me.  Having gotten over my stupefaction at still being alive, I jump off the bus from the rear emergency exit just as it starts to drive away.  I love all you guys, but that bus driver is creeping me out.  I jump into a cop car and try to figure out how to use the radio to get an update to the station.   About this time the cops realize it's pointless to fight undying zombies -- they're just wasting ammo and adding to the numbers of undead.  The remaining cops jump back in their cars (of which there is now a surplus).  The cop who jumps into my car yells at me to "go go go!" and gives me directions to the station. 
Sandy

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Arturo

Sorry guys. My meds made me lazy the past two days. I am in the middle of making the next part as we speak but I also have a lot of homework to do before Monday.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 16, 2017, 02:29:16 AM
Edited to add: OK, if I have by some unbelievable truckload of good luck managed to survive an attack by a horde of fast-moving zombies, here's what happens next with me.  Having gotten over my stupefaction at still being alive, I jump off the bus from the rear emergency exit just as it starts to drive away.  I love all you guys, but that bus driver is creeping me out.  I jump into a cop car and try to figure out how to use the radio to get an update to the station.   About this time the cops realize it's pointless to fight undying zombies -- they're just wasting ammo and adding to the numbers of undead.  The remaining cops jump back in their cars (of which there is now a surplus).  The cop who jumps into my car yells at me to "go go go!" and gives me directions to the station.

Zoom out shot with someone yelling BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!. The cry becomes fainter and fainter as the camera zooms out to reveal just how dire the zombie situation had become.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 17, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

Zoom out shot with someone yelling BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!. The cry becomes fainter and fainter as the camera zooms out to reveal just how dire the zombie situation had become.

It wasn't dire enough before with the squirting rivers of blood?  Besides, I've got a fast cop car now and you've got a slow ass bus with a creepy driver.  Why is he wearing that suit, after all?
Sandy

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 17, 2017, 04:23:58 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 17, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

It wasn't dire enough before with the squirting rivers of blood?  Besides, I've got a fast cop car now and you've got a slow ass bus with a creepy driver.  Why is he wearing that suit, after all?

I would also like to find out why he's wearing the suit, which is why I stayed. :P

Arturo? :notsure:

Goes off to take a selfie with the suit-wearing creepy driver as he's driving the slow ass bus.