News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Written by an ex-muslim.

Started by Tank, May 25, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Written by an ex-Muslim.

"People like to say Islamic terrorism exist because of deluded fanatics and evil.
But Islamic fanaticism and evil exists because of the denial of Muslims and their
lack of effort to remove the sadisitic and evil texts within their culture, and because
of the Muslim apologists who have never picked up a Quran in their life and fight for
and facilitate that shariah somehow has a place in society, and because of people's
lack of drive to do anything about this.

'Evil thrives when good men do nothing', Manchester has suffered this consequence.

We will not forget you..."

{my comments}

Islam is a mythology. If you are a Muslim you support this mythology, you give it credibility.
As long as Islam has credibility people will use it as an excuse to kill. If you support Islam
you vicariously support the people who kill in the name of Islam.

People should be free to believe what they want. Freedom has to be universal or it's just
privilege. But universal freedom means that no ideas are above criticism. No belief is above
criticism. While every Muslim I have ever met is a good and honest person the time has
come to say this, Islam is a dangerous idea. It is a mythology based on the ideas of ignorant
people who lived 1,400 years ago. It has no relevance to the world today.

Please if you support Islam stop it. The world will be a better place without Islam.
It's time has passed.

If you are a Muslim I would expect what I have written to upset you. I'm sorry for that upset.
But I make no apology for expressing my opinion. If you want freedom of expression you have
to extend that to all those around you or you are just a hypocrite who demands privilege.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.