News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Post # 2000!!!

Started by Magdalena, April 26, 2017, 04:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 27, 2017, 03:23:25 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on April 27, 2017, 03:05:16 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 27, 2017, 12:36:46 AM
^^^
**Ahem**
I am also a map lover, I just didn't want to admit it in public...but you seriously have no idea of how much of a map lover I am.  :shifty:

I don't believe you my darling Magdalena, but if you are a map lover tell us what "aerotriangulation" is without googling it. 8)

My dear, dear light skinned Polack friend.  :smileshake:
I said I'm a map lover, not a nerd. :smileshake:

Is answering this question one of the requirements to be accepted as a member of the map lover's club?  :sadcheer:

I shall have to defer this question of membership to either Icarus or Gloucester, as they are the club leaders.  :-X

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 27, 2017, 03:42:00 AM
^^^
**Ahem**
I am also a map lover, I just didn't want to admit it in public...but you seriously have no idea of how much of a map lover I am.  :shifty:

I don't believe you my darling Magdalena, but if you are a map lover tell us what "aerotriangulation" is without googling it. 8)

Is answering this question one of the requirements to be accepted as a member of the map lover's club?  :sadcheer:

I shall have to defer this question of membership to either Icarus or Gloucester, as they are the club leaders.  :-X

:notworthy:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

I guess I'm gonna have to convince you.  :notsure:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

You guys have weird hobbies.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

^^^
**Ahem**

It is not a requirement for my chapter of Cartophiles United ('cos I, the Cartophile-in-Chief, have not met it.)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

OldGit

Congratulations, Glos! 

Dragonia

Yes, congratulations to you, Gloucester!  And this thread is making me laugh.  :rofl:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Gloucester on April 27, 2017, 08:29:49 AM
^^^
**Ahem**

It is not a requirement for my chapter of Cartophiles United ('cos I, the Cartophile-in-Chief, have not met it.)

For you, my dear, dear Cartophile-in-Chief.  :hug:

Father Bruno>:(

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on April 27, 2017, 02:35:18 PM
Yes, congratulations to you, Gloucester!  And this thread is making me laugh.  :rofl:
I'm glad to hear you're laughing, Dragonia:hug:

Dave

Love the shoes, Mags!

Wonder if they do them with a map to my favourite pub - just in case I get lost.

No, hang on, make that a map home from my favourite pub. Much more likely to be necessary!

Recusant

It's a pleasure reading your posts, Gloucester. You would have crossed the mark a bit earlier, if we counted the posts made by your emergency sockpuppet Gloster. :)

Here's to the next 2,000!  :beer:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Biggus Dickus

^^^
**Ahem**

By the way my "Fair Magdalena", butt you can't call me "Polack" only other Polacks can call or refer to me that way. Please respect boundaries.

::)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 28, 2017, 02:15:30 AM
^^^
**Ahem**

By the way my "Fair Magdalena", butt you can't call me "Polack" only other Polacks can call or refer to me that way. Please respect boundaries.

My devout, Father Bruno. I don't understand what you're talking about, butt if my tongue has disrespected boundaries, I apologize.

Dave

Is "Polak" OK?

Subtle difference...

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 28, 2017, 03:32:41 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on April 28, 2017, 02:15:30 AM
^^^
**Ahem**

My devout, Father Bruno. I don't understand what you're talking about, butt if my tongue has disrespected boundaries, I apologize.

Well "Loveliest of all the Magdalenas" you could call me "Polish" as would be correct for someone from Poland, same as referring to someone from El Salvador as a Salvadoran, however. Polack has been used throughout the centuries to belittle, harangue and humiliate my people (They tried to drive us out of South Detroit) and is often used still to this day as punch-line for derogatory and rather unfunny jokes. ::)

Quote from: Gloucester on April 28, 2017, 04:10:36 AM
Is "Polak" OK?

Subtle difference...

The spelling doesn't really soften it, whether it's Polak, Polelock, or Polack...unless you are of course none other than the famous "Jackson Pollock", than it's acceptable.

I'll let Mike Birbiglia explain it, just switch the word cracker for polack. 8)

Since we are all friends here I'll grant you all honorary polish status so you can call or refer to me as you wish, whether it is Polak, Polelock, or Polack ;D  (Who doesn't want to be Polish anyway, amirite?)

Except JJ, he still needs to refer to me as Sir Bruno...a bets a bet.