Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
how can I join the book club?
Laid Back Lounge / Re: xSilverPhinx's 10001 posts!!
« Last Post by Tom62 on Today at 09:04:52 PM »
Suponho que as felicitaƧƵes sejam dadas por ordem :).
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Post # 2000!!!
« Last Post by Magdalena on Today at 09:03:00 PM »
I guess I'm gonna have to convince you.  :notsure:
Spoiler: show
"aerotriangulation"
aero/tri/angul/ation.
top/three/bottom/side/
altitude/ longitude/ latitude
"aerotriangulation" method used to find a bra cup size. Yes?
Laid Back Lounge / xSilverPhinx's 10001 posts!!
« Last Post by Magdalena on Today at 08:51:41 PM »
 :frolic:
Congratulations, xSilverPhinx!!  :hug:

Wow! 10,000 posts..

:grin:
« Last Post by Magdalena on Today at 08:16:48 PM »
^^^
**Ahem**
I am also a map lover, I just didn't want to admit it in public...but you seriously have no idea of how much of a map lover I am.  :shifty:

I don't believe you my darling Magdalena, but if you are a map lover tell us what "aerotriangulation" is without googling it. 8)

My dear, dear light skinned Polack friend.  :smileshake:
I said I'm a map lover, not a nerd. :smileshake:

Is answering this question one of the requirements to be accepted as a member of the map lover's club?  :sadcheer:

I shall have to defer this question of membership to either Icarus or Gloucester, as they are the club leaders.  :-X

:notworthy:
to everyone on here, I fear afterlife, and I hope it is not true, so I am asking in the hopes that I will no longer believe it

Why not join our book club then?  The book we're reading for May should be particularly useful for this.  Tom62 even provided a link for a free copy: The Demon-Haunted World.
to everyone on here, I fear afterlife, and I hope it is not true, so I am asking in the hopes that I will no longer believe it
Current Events / Re: International science rsllies
« Last Post by xSilverPhinx on Today at 07:56:55 PM »
Time will tell, it seems.
« Last Post by Father Bruno on Today at 07:42:00 PM »
^^^
**Ahem**
I am also a map lover, I just didn't want to admit it in public...but you seriously have no idea of how much of a map lover I am.  :shifty:

I don't believe you my darling Magdalena, but if you are a map lover tell us what "aerotriangulation" is without googling it. 8)

My dear, dear light skinned Polack friend.  :smileshake:
I said I'm a map lover, not a nerd. :smileshake:

Is answering this question one of the requirements to be accepted as a member of the map lover's club?  :sadcheer:

I shall have to defer this question of membership to either Icarus or Gloucester, as they are the club leaders.  :-X

Manga, everybody knows that the only way you're going to convince an atheist that there is an afterlife is if there is the promise of decent spiritual shampoo.

You see, we believe that being well-groomed is indicative of the FSM's favour in the afterlife. Clean hair means purity, and purity begets a can of sauce spilt onto one's head. It is the highest honour. It is known.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10