Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
:grin: Anything of note happen in my absence?  8)

No. Nothing.
Religion / Re: Jesus vs Muhammad 2
« Last post by Icarus on Today at 06:29:29 AM »
Christians of different degrees of severity believe that Jesus is God, some believe that he is the son of god and that he is our saviour.  Most Christians believe that our salvation means that one must announce in public, or at least at church, that they accept Jesus as a divine being whose acceptance is the only way to have our sins forgiven and also the only way to earn a place in heaven.  I do not think that Mohammed has quite that degree of divine responsibility for favorable deliverance. 

JC is obviously more important in an NDE because of prior teaching brainwashing.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: xSilverPhinx's Journey Towards A Master's Thread
« Last post by Tank on Today at 06:02:06 AM »
And we missed you!

:frolic: :cheerful dance 2: :daisies:

:grin: Anything of note happen in my absence?  8)

It was a lot quieter! :grin:
« Last post by Tank on Today at 05:59:02 AM »
Hello everyone,

Would the fact that Jesus shows up in different images give Christianity a better chance of being true over Islam, or is there a chance there is another explanation that we haven't found yet?

No.

It's all mythology and bollocks.
« Last post by Tank on Today at 05:57:15 AM »
Maybe because Jesus knows how to ham it up.

:rimshot:
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Joe's Dump (my new blog ;-)
« Last post by Magdalena on Today at 04:38:00 AM »
That is a good video. :clapping:

I always enjoy your singing. You're very talented. I would pay you, $1.93 or $1.94 --No, I'm not freaking kidding you--if you did a lullaby with Sean Connery's voice and accent.  :grin:
Did you hear about that prisoner with the stutter?

He died before he could finish his sentence.

« Last post by No one on Today at 03:56:27 AM »
Maybe because Jesus knows how to ham it up.
Glad you survived the exam - let us know when you get the results. Are there any others after the one next Tuesday?
Introductions / Re: Hello! New here
« Last post by Recusant on Today at 03:11:53 AM »
Hello and welcome to HAF, LightLim. Pardon my curiosity, but is the "Lim" part of your username short for "liminal" or "limit" or something else entirely?

As for your question, I agree with Tank's answer. Might as well turn it around: what is your understanding of spirituality?

I hope that you enjoy your time reading and posting here.  :spagwelcome:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10