News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Just got a 3 dollar refund check from the state of Indiana. How ever am I going to spend all this money?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

I'd recommend something that'll rot your teeth and fry your brain.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dark Lightning

Quote from: jumbojak on February 11, 2019, 11:34:14 PM

;D I don't know of one single substance that could do that, especially at $3. On a side note, I burned a See's gift card today to buy my wife a box of truffles.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 12, 2019, 02:48:38 AM

;D I don't know of one single substance that could do that, especially at $3. On a side note, I burned a See's gift card today to buy my wife a box of truffles.

First you call her a washing machine and now you buy her pig food!!! What is wrong with you man!!! :rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Buddy on February 11, 2019, 10:48:57 PM
Just got a 3 dollar refund check from the state of Indiana. How ever am I going to spend all this money?

Put it in a savings account. Your great-great-great-grandchildren may then buy a used car with the accumulated interest... OR the market may crash, in which case you'll be $3 worse off. ;)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on February 12, 2019, 08:08:52 AM

First you call her a washing machine and now you buy her pig food!!! What is wrong with you man!!! :rofl:

:snicker:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Asmodean

Wh..! The Asmo's keen culturally-sensitive nose smells MUH SOJINY!  >:(

There must be a banhammer here somewh... Oh..? It's THE ASMO, The Asmo smells, you say? Oh well... Nevermind, then. And here He was, all ready to broom them degenerates..!  :pensive:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on February 12, 2019, 08:08:52 AM

<.< >.> She's gone to work. No, she really doesn't need any chocolate.  :-[ But that's what she wanted. :shrug:

Tank

Now the bloody fridge/freezer has gone to white good heaven!

Fuckity, fuckity, fuck!!!!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Tech just doesn't agree with you right now, does it?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Asmodean

What you need, is to threaten it with a hammer. I do half my job that way, and it "works" surprisingly often :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on February 12, 2019, 08:55:30 PM
Now the bloody fridge/freezer has gone to white good heaven!

Fuckity, fuckity, fuck!!!!

They should really add a "Restart" button to those things. Seems to work wonders. :popcorn:

(Yes, I am technologically challenged :P )
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Yesterday it rained so I brought my umbrella to the lab and ended up leaving it behind when I went home. It's bright and sunny outside now and I am going to end up looking like a first-class looney when I take it home this sunny, cloudless afternoon with no chance of rain.  ::)

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on February 11, 2019, 10:48:57 PM

:rofl: