News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

People get used to what is affecting them, they're far more motivated by what they think might affect them than what is affecting them. They're fine with all the stagnant wages brought to them by the people they keep voting for. They're far more motivated by the false idea that migrants are the problem.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dark Lightning

Well, the first lady of the US is an immigrant. It just goes downhill from there.  ;D

joeactor

Quote from: Bad Penny II on July 17, 2019, 11:17:22 AM
Calling your opposition ignorant is fun, makes you relatively brighter.

I didn't call them "stupid". I used "ignorant" to indicate that this is, in part, a lack of education issue (or even access to adequate education). It benefits the republicans to keep their base ignorant so that they will continue to get votes.

I think maybe this "fear" thing is a way of belittling the other groups position.
Is the racial supremacist whose idea of a fun Saturday night is beating up some minorities really, really fearful? 

Fearful. Insecure. Lashing out in blind rage. Ignorant of others and their lives or positions on issues.
Yup. Fearful.
Bullies often are.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: joeactor on July 17, 2019, 08:16:29 PM
Calling your opposition ignorant is fun, makes you relatively brighter.

I didn't call them "stupid". I used "ignorant" to indicate that this is, in part, a lack of education issue (or even access to adequate education). It benefits the republicans to keep their base ignorant so that they will continue to get votes.

I think maybe this "fear" thing is a way of belittling the other groups position.
Is the racial supremacist whose idea of a fun Saturday night is beating up some minorities really, really fearful? 

Fearful. Insecure. Lashing out in blind rage. Ignorant of others and their lives or positions on issues.
Yup. Fearful.
Bullies often are.

I think what they're feeling is kinda - Google:ill will, venom, disgust, antipathy, aversion, detestation, hostility, rancor, malevolence, rankling, revenge, malignity, loathing, abomination, abhorrence, animosity, enmity.

Daddy, tell me,
tell another story,
where the monsters
are really scared of me
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Icarus

Here's a parody of an old country- western song.  The artist is Randy Rainbow (a pseudonym that fits him). He is a clever comic. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGP0cuilgWE

Icarus

Here's another parody of a familiar song.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3WhDE-O6lc&t=60s

Might as well laugh it up folks.

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 17, 2019, 05:28:46 PM
Well, the first lady of the US is an immigrant. It just goes downhill from there.  ;D
Ooh!...Ooh!  :oooh-me!:
Speaking of, "go back to where you came from..."

QuotePhiladelphia mayor Jim Kenney fired back at President Donald Trump over comments he made online against four congresswomen of color.

"The step that the president took yesterday, when he told four American citizens to go back to where they came from, makes him an idiot because he didn't even know they were born in Detroit, Chicago and New York. If Donald Trump ever has to go back to where he came from, he's going to have to go to hell."

--Philadelphia mayor Jim Kenney
:snicker:

Oh, the GIFs one can find online.
:lol:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on July 19, 2019, 06:34:25 AM
Here's a parody of an old country- western song.  The artist is Randy Rainbow (a pseudonym that fits him). He is a clever comic. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGP0cuilgWE
"Stand by your man."

:lol:

>:(

Magdalena

Icarus

A very stable genius sung to the tune of a comic opera. 
  ;D

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

jumbojak

This was really, really interesting.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Dark Lightning