News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

I bought a super-duper memory chip for mine. All I have to do is to figure out how to sync it with my car's radio. Is your phone capable of that? My old one was not.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 02, 2018, 10:17:44 PM
I bought a super-duper memory chip for mine. All I have to do is to figure out how to sync it with my car's radio. Is your phone capable of that? My old one was not.

Fortunately yes. All I need is my own car, heh.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Cramming for a test this afternoon. The professor also wants us to self-evaluate, which will be part of the final grade, but I don't know, I'm too modest to just blurt out I feel I deserve an A. An A, I think I deserve an A, because...I read all the articles. I participated in class. Um, I skipped a couple of classes but had good reason to. What else...I try to be an exemplary student?  :grin:

Hopefully I'll do well in this test and add that to my list. It has more weight.

Buddy

I had to get up and leave my house at 5:30 to go to some bullshit training all the way in Kalamazoo Michigan. Then I get home 12 hours later to an eviction notice on my door saying I didn't pay rent this month even though I paid it on Friday. I hate my new job and the stupid customers in this white trash city.

I need a fucking break
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Damn, that sucks no matter which way you look at it.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

Buddy, it appears that you have endured one of those SHF days. (SHF : shit hits fan)   Hang in there kid.  There will be many more days like that but you just have to take some deep breaths and march onward and upward. It is permissible to rant profanely if it helps relieve some of the angst.  ......we old folk do sympathize with you.  We have had a few of those days ourselves.

Sounds like you might have a hair trigger landlord.  Here's hoping that you won't be forced to sleep in the Mini and that the landlord contracts a severe case of persistent diarrhea.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on December 05, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Then I get home 12 hours later to an eviction notice on my door saying I didn't pay rent this month even though I paid it on Friday.

Give them hell.  :rant1:

Tank

I had to get up and leave my house at 5:30 to go to some bullshit training all the way in Kalamazoo Michigan. Then I get home 12 hours later to an eviction notice on my door saying I didn't pay rent this month even though I paid it on Friday. I hate my new job and the stupid customers in this white trash city.

I need a fucking break

Save up for that airline ticket!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tanksinatra on December 06, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

I need a fucking break

Save up for that airline ticket!

We are thinking either 2019 or 2020. It will most likely be 2020 because I already have a vacation planned for the end of 2019.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

So my apartment is owned by a bunch if idiots. For the almost two years I have lived there I have always paid rent the same way, a cashier's check with my name on it in an envelope with my name, my boyfriend's name, and my apartment number. Never had an issue.

I go to the office to try and figure out what the hell happened with a copy of the check to prove that I had paid. Apparently they didn't read the envelope and didn't bother to look my name up in the system so they didn't know where the check was going.

I can't even comprehend how stupid these people are. I'm not proud but I did tell them that it is beyond ridiculous that they don't even have the common sense to read a damn envelope. I can not wait until we have enough saved up for a down payment on a house.

xSilverPhinx

I'm probably going to pull an all-nighter.  :-\

jumbojak

Snow is turning to ice. I can deal with snow but don't like ice one bit.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on December 10, 2018, 12:20:58 AM
Snow is turning to ice. I can deal with snow but don't like ice one bit.

Slippery stuff ice, you just can't trust it!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Going to pull another all-nighter. :(

jumbojak

You need a vacation. So do I but I feel like your chances for getting a break are better than mine.