Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

For those of you not on Facebook:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

xSilverPhinx

Icarus

Silver has outdone herself again. All hail Fernanda, our most madcap contributor.

Our lord and savior has also outdone himself by demonstrating his exceptional and varied talents.

No one

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on May 13, 2019, 12:49:05 AM
Silver has outdone herself again. All hail Fernanda, our most madcap contributor.

Our lord and savior has also outdone himself by demonstrating his exceptional and varied talents.

I aim to make my fellow HAFers laugh. :cheers: I only wish I had edited those images!

xSilverPhinx

No one

Does he just not like the ladies?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on May 13, 2019, 01:23:21 AM
Does he just not like the ladies?

:shrug: He created an all boys club, to the best of my knowledge...just for the bros.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dark Lightning

I'm mightily conflicted about the ass on the trapezist, personally. I'm not gay, but dayam, that ass! Just goes to show that the differences between the sexes aren't all that big.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx