News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Delete Account Request

Started by Warrenx, May 30, 2011, 11:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrenx

Hey there guys,

I would like to have my account deleted/banned please.

Thank you.

-Warren

Tank

Quote from: Warrenx on May 30, 2011, 11:16:57 AM
Hey there guys,

I would like to have my account deleted/banned please.

Thank you.

-Warren

Well the joke wasn't that bad! Why ask for deletion or banning. Why simply not log on? Just curious.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Will

Hello, Warrenx. Would you mind letting us know what's up? You only have 6 posts, so deleting your account would probably be just fine, but I'd be a bit more comfortable doing it knowing why. Thanks.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Cecilie

My guess is that he's a born again Christian. If he ever was one...
The world's what you create.

Warrenx

Hey There,

I want to say first and foremost you guys are a really enjoyable lot. I do wish each and every one of you guys the best. I will be honest and say that I have OCD, and it makes being ambivalent about being Christian insuperably difficult (2 Corinthians 2:14). So I guess I have to say for mental health reasons I am requesting expulsion from the forums for the foreseeable future. Thank you guys all, really enjoyed my stay here :).

Stevil

All the best for your future Warren.

Whitney

I'm going to ban your account so that it can be recovered if you change your mind..

email admin@happyatheistforum.com if you want the banned removed (and ref this thread in case it is a long time from now and I forget why I banned you in the first place)

The Magic Pudding

Good luck Warren, I hope you someday get your OCD under control.