News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

New Creation Science Museum Opening

Started by McQ, July 31, 2006, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060731/ap_ ... ion_museum

The title says it all. Yippee! A new "museum" to tell the history of the world through Genesis. :roll:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Yet another attempt to sway the ignorant masses into believing a lie.  Answers inGenesis doesn't convince any thinking people...they wouldn't have to create a museum like that if they had a good argument.

It seems that most churches now accept evolution, it would be nice if the stragglers would do the same...realizing that it simply doesn't make sense to have a literal interpretation of the bible.

Court

Do you have any idea how frightening that museum is? I can just see my parents trying to drag me to the grand opening or something...
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Big Mac

Maybe it'll go belly up like "Dr." (he's not doctor to me, since he got his degree from a diploma mill) Dino's stupid mueseum.

The article is subtley mocking them. Took me a second to notice it.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Whitney

Quote from: "Big Mac"The article is subtley mocking them. Took me a second to notice it.

I thought that was funny

silviakjell

Wow. Who would be stupid enough to start a meusam like that? It's going to get hundreds of critics.
I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Im right.

Aullios

I really wish the money going into this museum was used for something worthwhile.  25 million dollars could feed a lot of starving children in Africa.

Big Mac

Or it could buy me a Red Ryder BB gun.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?