Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on March 29, 2012, 05:48:23 PM
ThinkAnarchy makes his 500th post

Have you levied the new 500th post tax on him yet?

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 30, 2012, 01:12:15 AM

No, but I superglued his fingers together, does that count?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on March 30, 2012, 07:45:12 AM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 30, 2012, 01:12:15 AM

No, but I superglued his fingers together, does that count?

That sounds like an expression of the violence inherent in the system. 
Better than nothing I suppose.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

DeterminedJuliet

A puppy accompanied me for several metres of my bike ride today. :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 31, 2012, 04:57:20 PM

Awwwww!

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on March 31, 2012, 08:19:07 PM

Awwwww!

It was super cute! He was like "Hey lady! Where are you going? I'll come with you! Yayy!"
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 01, 2012, 02:34:07 AM
Quote from: Tank on March 31, 2012, 08:19:07 PM

Awwwww!

It was super cute! He was like "Hey lady! Where are you going? I'll come with you! Yayy!"

Awww, adorable!  ;D

I LOVE it when I'm outside and a neighbor's dog runs up to me for pats and cuddles... they all seem to come to me, it's almost as if they know I love them. :) Even dogs who bark like crazy stop barking and start panting and drooling when I talk to them in a happy baby voice, LOL!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Tank on March 31, 2012, 08:21:31 AM
'Batman' pulled over by police in Maryland
Should I call Robin in? Damn which one you big dummy? Dick Jason or damian.  It is really sad that I know all of the Robin's by heart  :'(
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Damnn I forgot all about Tim Drake. Guess my life isn't that sad after all  ;D
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Tank

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on April 07, 2012, 09:53:10 PM
Tim Drake?

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on April 07, 2012, 10:15:20 PM
Tim Drake?

QuoteTimothy "Tim" Drake[3][5] is a fictional character, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics and in related media. The character was created by Marv Wolfman and Pat Broderick. From 1989 to 2009, he was known as Robin in the Batman comics, becoming the third character to take up the identity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Drake

:)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on April 07, 2012, 10:15:20 PM
Tim Drake?

Holyshit, are you kidding me?
I am like the biggest Tim Drake fan! Ask me anything xD...   He is my favorite Robin. The only one  who figured out Bruce and Dick's real identites   through actual deductions and real detective work.  *___*
And then proceeded to hound Bruce to become Robin, ( Bruce was still angsty over Jason Todd's death.)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

corgilover

No longer failing my math class!