News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

fester30

Tank

Hehe I should have posted that in my own thread!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

fester30

Quote from: Tank on July 27, 2011, 11:13:59 PM
Hehe I should have posted that in my own thread!

Yes this thread was the first thing I thought of when I saw that.

Tank

I just got to delete my test thread :)

Looncall

I'm cheerful when the wind comes up or the temperature goes down in the wilds during bug season.

Melmoth

I got an A for my dissertation :D The tutor was very flattering in his report, too. He said that it had a "sickly feel because of its tight focus," that it was full of "unpleasant menace," and that there seemed to be "no way out." These are some of the nicest things anyone has ever said about my work. So I'm one happy bunny!
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Tank

Congratulations! Happy Bunny!  :D

Tank

I now haz ban hammer! And await the arrival of the next spammer!!!!!!  ;D

OldGit

My new science method, can enlarge body parts up to 23 inch.

www.getawhopper.com

Tank

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tristan Jay

Well, after doing a day's-worth of very fascinating testing, I'm exhausted and disheartened about a lot of problems that have been registered by the tests.  The one bright spot in all of it was the IQ test, and I'm really quite pleased.  I was just a few numbers short of being in a higher range, too.  Add to that the fact that I think I could have done better, if I wasn't so distracted, by the timer of all things...

Hidelight