News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

I added myself (Plymouth, Indiana, USA) to the map!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Added myself. Philadelphia, PA... I think if you scroll in a lot it might even be my exact house...
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

mjolnir

I added my location: Wekiva Springs, FL

Enrique

My location: La Paz, Baja California Sur, México.

Added.

kimberlyfaith81

Added.  I am alllllll alone in Mississippi.  Amongst the Southern Baptists.   :'( 

Tank

Quote from: kimberlyfaith81 on December 15, 2011, 09:03:54 PM
Added.  I am alllllll alone in Mississippi.  Amongst the Southern Baptists.   :'( 

Velma used to live in Mississisisiisisisppiii but escaped to New Mexico a while back.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

history_geek

Finally added myself in there as well....
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

carley

I'm up for a few minutes, but headed back to bed. New to the forum, but I live outside of Charlotte, NC

Ali

Oh yeah, I added myself a while back.  Denver, CO.

Brieze

Ali

Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 03:00:06 AM
Added. Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

I think I've been there!  Is that the town with all of the natural hot springs and old timey bath houses and a wax museum?

Amicale

I added myself - Toronto, Ontario, Canada. :)

I don't live right in the city of Toronto, but since most people here at HAF will have heard of it and they certainly wouldn't have heard of my area (which is close enough)... I'm calling it good!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Quote from: Amicale on January 20, 2012, 07:42:42 AM
I added myself - Toronto, Ontario, Canada. :)

I don't live right in the city of Toronto, but since most people here at HAF will have heard of it and they certainly wouldn't have heard of my area (which is close enough)... I'm calling it good!
My wife has cousins in Toronto!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Brieze

Quote from: Ali on January 18, 2012, 06:56:43 PM
Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 03:00:06 AM
Added. Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

I think I've been there!  Is that the town with all of the natural hot springs and old timey bath houses and a wax museum?

Yes'm. Although I'm not recalling the wax museum. We have the Jesus statue

Ali

I've seen that Jesus statue!  And is it just me, or is he really oddly proportioned?

I just googled the Wax Museum, and I guess it is in Hot Springs, not Eureka Springs. 
http://www.rideaduck.com/waxmuseum/index.php?p=home

My grandparents lived in Russellville and I used to spend part of every summer with them, so I have been all over Arkansas - Dog Patch USA, Mount Nebo State Park, et cetera.