News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

I Confess 2!

Started by Biggus Dickus, November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

OK. I give up. Its time I give you a little confession!

This may come as a shock to you all but I am not who you think I am. I am not in fact a Priest, nor even a monkey. Alas I am just a simple man, a product of evolution. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am in fact just a regular everyday sort of Atheist.

I was an idiot/religious for the longest time but years ago I embraced Atheism. I am surprised at how much sense it all makes now that I think clearly and rationally; that is not believing in ridiculous gods and superstitious religions, and all of the other garbage that accompanies such simple ideologies.

Anyway.. I am sorry for the deception, I thought it was just a funny joke and more of a "little white lie" than anything else. (Plus I like the monkey/gorilla stuff, and I love bananas, OMG!)

So...apologies...and hopefuly I cleared up any misunderstanding!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

If you want to get technical, I'd say you're closer to being a monkey priest than others are to, say, being a Catholic nun.

And you could always be ordained. I had a friend do that so he could legally marry two of his friends. It was cool.

Magdalena

:computerwave:
My turn!

This may come as a shock to you all but I am not who you think I am. I am not in fact a regular, weed smoking happy hippie atheist.

I am in fact just a regular everyday sort of witch who regularly hosts rituals under the moonlight out on my property.

I'm not a self-proclaimed witch, if you remember, I sort of earned the title, here...this means that I am a witch by nature not by association. --Explaining what this means is difficult so I will not even try it. I have denied it for many years, but I am tired of living "in the broom closet." 

Anyway.. I am sorry for the deception, I thought denying it was just a funny joke and more of a "little white lie" than anything else.

So...apologies...and hopefully I cleared up any misunderstanding!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote'm not a self-proclaimed witch, if you remember, I sort of earned the title, here...this means that I am a witch by nature not by association
Sort of makes you a witch by acclamation as well, MegaMags!

:grin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

I too want to confess. It has been a long time coming too. It has been a burden and has weighed very heavily on me, I feel ashamed for my deceit. I orchestrated the "Moon Landing." 

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Davin on November 09, 2017, 06:48:48 PM
I'm actually a robot.

I knew it! Ha...Davin is an Atheist-Bot...who can dance!

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on November 09, 2017, 05:01:04 PM
Quote'm not a self-proclaimed witch, if you remember, I sort of earned the title, here...this means that I am a witch by nature not by association
Sort of makes you a witch by acclamation as well, MegaMags!

:grin:
"A witch by acclamation." I like it.  :smilenod:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 09, 2017, 05:45:56 PM
I too want to confess. It has been a long time coming too. It has been a burden and has weighed very heavily on me, I feel ashamed for my deceit. I orchestrated the "Moon Landing."

People! No one orchestrated the "Moon Landing."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

This may come as a shock to you all but I am not who you think I am. I am not in fact a Priest, nor even a monkey. Alas I am just a simple man, a product of evolution. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was an idiot/religious for the longest time but years ago I embraced Atheism. I am surprised at how much sense it all makes now that I think clearly and rationally; that is not believing in ridiculous gods and superstitious religions, and all of the other garbage that accompanies such simple ideologies.

Anyway.. I am sorry for the deception, I thought it was just a funny joke and more of a "little white lie" than anything else. (Plus I like the monkey/gorilla stuff, and I love bananas, OMG!)

So it's true! You are married to Salma Hayek!

It's the only thing you haven't denied!

Davin

I can't take all these revelations!!!!!
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on November 10, 2017, 12:03:38 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

So it's true! You are married to Salma Hayek!

It's the only thing you haven't denied!