News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

"David Mabus" Arrested!

Started by McQ, August 17, 2011, 10:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

How about this? Our pal and spammer/delusionati Dennis Markuze, aka, David Mabus, has been arrested! Whoop it up, folks!!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/08/17/have-we-seen-the-last-tweet-from-david-mabus/
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Whitney

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Whitney on August 18, 2011, 02:26:13 AM
about time!

This. Couldn't have said it better myself. Knew he was on the way down when he stopped using the rubber ducky picture.

But seriously, serious mental help is needed for the guy. I'm talking lobotomies and straightjackets here.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

ThinkAnarchy

I read that second link and many of the links in that article and found it very interesting. I wasn't very familiar with him and have only run into him once, and that was here. 
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Medusa

I have no idea who this person is. I did a wiki search though. Couldn't find it there. Though when I went to youtube for Dennis Markuze I got links to Schizophrenia.  ???
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Medusa on August 18, 2011, 07:08:13 AM
I have no idea who this person is. I did a wiki search though. Couldn't find it there. Though when I went to youtube for Dennis Markuze I got links to Schizophrenia.  ???

Read the link Tank posted. You will learn more than you want to. In addition, if you manage to get through it all, you may wonder why you wasted so much time reading about a useless waste of space. Granted, I'm a slow reader.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Tank

I first came across him in 2006 when I joined Richard Dawkins forum. He posted there multiple times a day when he was in the mood.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

DaveD

Tank

Gawen

I've run across him several times in every DB I belong to. I once banned him from another board and I THINK I banned him twice from the same board when he was using a sockpuppet.
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Asmodean

Wait... So who is gonna terrorize the Interwebs now..?  :-\
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on August 22, 2011, 08:13:51 AM
Everybody is looking at you Asmodean  ;D

Tank

Quote from: Tank on August 22, 2011, 08:39:28 AM
Go Team Pudding!!

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 22, 2011, 08:40:02 AM
Quote from: Tank on August 22, 2011, 08:39:28 AM
Go Team Pudding!!
Oh, but I doubt even the infamous Team Pudding is capable of inflicting quite the same kind of evil upon the unsuspeting Interwebs as the Ritalin sniffing Mabus...  ???

... ...

On second thought, we might just manage  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.