News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Davin!!

Started by Magdalena, April 20, 2019, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

...Speaking of Spirit(uality)...
Who and why would anyone take the devil out of it!?

"Clean" spirits... :twitch:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on May 02, 2019, 01:14:34 AM
...Speaking of Spirit(uality)...
Who and why would anyone take the devil out of it!?

"Clean" spirits... :twitch:
Nonsense. Spirits shouldn't be clean, where's the fun in that?

On a side note, I don't like alcohol that comes from plastic bottles. Apparently no one I know can tell the difference between alcohol from plastic, aluminum, or glass bottles... but I can. It's like a very useless super power.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dark Lightning

Yeah, I won't drink canned beer for the same reason. One can buy Arrogant Bastard Ale either way, but the canned stuff is definitely not as good. I generally drink Sam Adams Boston Lager, and while the canned is cheaper, the taste reflects that. Now, if one buys cheap enough alcohol, their taste buds are toast anyway, so the container probably doesn't matter.

As for that acrobatic drunk managing to do the Limbo in the store, one of my sons saw a guy crawling across the street to the liquor store near where he lived. He wasn't sold any alcohol (my son had stopped in to get a cold one), and when he went to crawl home, passed out in the crosswalk and the paramedics had to come and take him to the hospital. Horrible.

Speaking of horrible, "Clean" spirits are like decaf coffee. What's the point? Not that I'm going tohammeredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.  :puke:

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 07, 2019, 12:43:40 AM
Speaking of horrible, "Clean" spirits are like decaf coffee. What's the point?
I...um...suddenly have the urge to hold a sign with those words, in front of a church.  :devil2:

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2019, 03:08:28 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 07, 2019, 12:43:40 AM
Speaking of horrible, "Clean" spirits are like decaf coffee. What's the point?
I...um...suddenly have the urge to hold a sign with those words, in front of a church.  :devil2:

:lol:

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on May 06, 2019, 06:23:54 PM
There's another sign right there. :lol:

On a side note, I don't like alcohol that comes from plastic bottles. Apparently no one I know can tell the difference between alcohol from plastic, aluminum, or glass bottles... but I can. It's like a very useless superpower.
"useless superpower."
I think I know a thing or two about having many useless superpowers as well... :notsure:

Davin

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 07, 2019, 12:43:40 AMSpeaking of horrible, "Clean" spirits are like decaf coffee. What's the point?

I don't really like the taste of any alcoholic beverages that much, so if there's no alcohol in them, I'd rather drink water.

Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2019, 05:16:09 AM
It's a good sign.

Quote from: Magdalena
On a side note, I don't like alcohol that comes from plastic bottles. Apparently no one I know can tell the difference between alcohol from plastic, aluminum, or glass bottles... but I can. It's like a very useless superpower.
"useless superpower."
I think I know a thing or two about having many useless superpowers as well... :notsure:
Maybe we can start our own Avengers franchise/super hero team.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on May 07, 2019, 05:17:37 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 07, 2019, 12:43:40 AMSpeaking of horrible, "Clean" spirits are like decaf coffee. What's the point?

I don't really like the taste of any alcoholic beverages that much, so if there's no alcohol in them, I'd rather drink water.

Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2019, 05:16:09 AM
It's a good sign.

Quote from: Magdalena
"useless superpower."
That's a good idea, but someone already beat you to it.  :-\

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2019, 09:34:01 PM
Quote from: Davin on May 07, 2019, 05:17:37 PM

That's a good idea, but someone already beat you to it.  :-\