News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

New here

Started by Devian13, September 21, 2011, 12:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devian13

All religions of the world today, from my studies of ancient spiritual alchemy as well as the origins of known religions today such as xtianity, islam, buddhism, hinduism, and etc, all seem to be illegitimate religions, or programs if you will meant to spiritually enslave ppl and/or remove esoteric knowledge from public circulation and to keep it in the hands of a select chosen few.

Therefore, I have given up on trying to help xtians and related ilk in seeing how their life would be much better without their "religions" and decided to join a group of open-minded and intelligent individuals who possess the now-growing capability to think for themselves.

Thank you.

Chronos

Greetings.

Just like they claimed in the 1950s (and still do), we have to go after the kids. They actually know the difference between reality and fantasyland. Adults don't.

Religion is a pyramid scheme with 501c3 tax-free status.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Hello Devian13

I am of the opinion that all religions are simply institutionalised superstitions.

Welcome to HAF

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Too Few Lions

hi Devian and welcome to the forum. In my experience, religion is just mythology that some people still believe in

Siz

Quote from: Devian13 link=topic=8312.msg127155#msg127155
I have given up on trying to help xtians and related ilk in seeing how their life would be much better without their "religions" and decided to join a group of open-minded and intelligent individuals who possess the now-growing capability to think for themselves.

Thank you.

Let us know if you find one ;)

In the meantime, welcome, and enjoy the (sometimes not so) openminded discussions. I've realised that Atheists can be as arrogant and pious as the religious righteous. They're still right though!

Anyway, where are you from and what's your 'religious' background. You got any idea where you stand on the Dawkins scale?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!