News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Well, well, well...The, "Year of the Cat" song...

There's no, The, "Year of the Dog" song...Is there, Bruno?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 08, 2019, 01:06:02 AM
Well, well, well...The, "Year of the Cat" song...

There's no, The, "Year of the Dog" song...Is there, Bruno?

I disagree,  in fact I think Maggie's song is mucho better.

Mags= 0
Bruno = 1
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 09, 2019, 10:04:11 PM
Quote from: Davin on September 09, 2019, 09:23:15 PM

...And...10 hours of it!  :tellmemore:

Sigh,...I used to really like Davin, but then he goes ahead and posts something like this, and my heart is broken and shattered.

I'm crying. :'(
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Davin

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on September 13, 2019, 02:59:23 PM

:love:  :tellmemore:  :love:

***I just noticed the background music.  :lol:

You know what's weird?
My first cat looked exactly like the black cat. White paws, white chin. The cat I have right now looks exactly like the gray striped one.
~That's such a strange coincidence.  :grin:

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on September 13, 2019, 11:40:09 PM
Quote from: Davin on September 13, 2019, 02:59:23 PM

:love:  :tellmemore:  :love:

***I just noticed the background music.  :lol:

You know what's weird?
My first cat looked exactly like the black cat. White paws, white chin. The cat I have right now looks exactly like the gray striped one.

This would have been good as well.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on September 13, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

You know what's weird?
I used to have a cat that was all black. He got startled one time and scratched my upper lip. It left a small scar. But otherwise was as well behaved as cats get.