News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Banned for encouraging nonconformism.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

banned because nonconformity is the source of creativity.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Banned because it is from God that we receive the gift of creativity, as it is written:

Exodus 31:1-6 -Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts — to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of craftsmanship. Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given skill to all the craftsmen to make everything I have commanded you."
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ecurb Noselrub

Magdalena

Banned. Anti-alphabetism is allowed here, I think most of us are anti:(Αα)&(Ωω).

Bruno, you are also banned.  >:( The Alpha & Omega didn't help me come up with that. My creativity comes from nonconformity.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

The above person is hereby banned from the premises for the following list of reasons and must vacate the area immediately! (Unless you are white and armed, in which case please feel free to do as you please, no one will bother you)

• Using symbols and stuff in your banning, definitely not allowed
  • Banning multiple persons, bans are limited to one per user at a time
  • Using emoji in a ban, that's so 2015
  • Blasphemy
  • Not knowing how to make tamales
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Guardian85

Banned for attempting to enforce blasphemy laws.

Are you sure you know what we are doing here?  :???:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin

Banned for jealousy because I don't have one.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bluenose

Banned for pulling faves when banning
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

You are banned this much:

I don't need a reason.  :P

Essie Mae

Banned for getting above yourself and for green.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare