News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 12, 2016, 03:45:24 PM
I got so much flak from Tank because I tore up the labels on every beer bottle I was handed.  :D

There is a bit of folk pseudo psychology that states you are sexually frustrated if you peel off beer labels.
Retired member.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Crow on January 12, 2016, 06:08:27 PM
I got so much flak from Tank because I tore up the labels on every beer bottle I was handed.  :D

There is a bit of folk pseudo psychology that states you are sexually frustrated if you peel off beer labels.

That^^^

Very true. :o

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Quote from: Crow on January 12, 2016, 06:08:27 PM

More like ADHD and the inability to sit still for longer than 5 minutes
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

^^
A bunch of dummies.  :snicker:

The first one reminds me of xSilverPhinx when she posts her songs: Friday by Rebecca Black, and Sunday Funday by MAGIC, and I'm sure she will post Manic Monday by The Bangles, soon.  :grrr:

The rest of the GIFs? Well, that's Bruno every Monday.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

I've has days at the office like that.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

^^^
Ooooh!
That reminds me...
Lady Gaga's Jesus is so handsome...

He is.  :tellmemore:

But, Judas...

He's such a bad boy!  :smilenod:
He is.  :tellmemore: