News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday: Bluenose

Started by Magdalena, November 06, 2019, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

A cake and fireworks for you, my friend.  :frolic:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Party overload! :party:

Happy Birthday, Bluenose!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

I shall dispatch a stream of joy towards you on this here anniversary of being evicted from your mother's womb.

Dark Lightning

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Happy Birthday fellow Scorpio! 8)

SCORPIO!
Scorpios are the most feared sign of the zodiac, and the worst part is that they LOVE it. It is their FAVOURITE THING. They probably started the "Scorpios are evil" rumour themselves, because they think it's fucking hilarious. They thrive off of this power!

You will be at the bar with a Scorpio. They will get into an intense conversation with a stranger that will lead on a trek to a wild party at a crumbling mansion across town. You will miss the last train. The Scorpio will think it is HILARIOUS,...but also make sure you get home.

Scorpios are incredibly charming when they want to be, and incredibly not when they don't want to be. That is their secret. When you meet them, you are hit by the double blow of wanting to be part of their fun freewheeling chaos and extremely wanting to never be on their bad side

Some horoscope stuff someone sent me. 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Sandra Craft

Happy Birthday, Nick!   :dance1:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Bluenose

Thanks one and all, had a great day finished off with dinner at my son and d-i-l's with the three terrors (aka my granddaughters).  Much hilarity ensued.  8) ;D
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bluenose on November 06, 2019, 11:51:57 PM
Thanks one and all, had a great day finished off with dinner at my son and d-i-l's with the three terrors (aka my granddaughters).  Much hilarity ensued.  8) ;D

Sounds like a great day!  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bluenose

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 01:06:49 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on November 06, 2019, 11:51:57 PM

Sounds like a great day!  ;D

Sure was

Quote from: Recusant on November 07, 2019, 04:52:07 AM
Many happy returns, Bluenose. :rockin': ;D

Thanks man!
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Davin

Arg, Happpy Birthday Bluenose

Your cousin Bluebeard also says happy birthday.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.