News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Jesus is not God

Started by Ricardo, October 05, 2019, 08:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Ricardo on October 08, 2019, 05:02:29 PM

"You have heard what I said to you, I go and return to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice because I am going to my Father, because my Father is GREATER THAN
I. "(John, XIV: 28.)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ricardo

Quote from: Magdalena on October 08, 2019, 10:03:01 PM

"You have heard what I said to you, I go and return to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice because I am going to my Father, because my Father is GREATER THAN

liked it ! there are others ?

Bluenose

Quote from: Ricardo on October 08, 2019, 07:29:14 PM
I am an atheist, and to me there is no evidence that the Historical Jesus existed!

The questions of Jesus's divinity and his historical existence are entirely separate.  I have great doubts that Jesus actually existed at least in any form that would be recognisable today.  However, whether or not he existed he was certainly not divine since the god of the Abrahamic religions is logically impossible.  This also has no bearing on whether some other god exists, which I have long maintained is the next best thing to impossible, but for which there does remain a vanishingly small possibility.  Despite this, after thousands of years believers have still failed to produce any objective evidence for any of the thousands of gods that have been posited.  So I'm not too worried about being tapped on the shoulder in the afterlife by some deity.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

Quote from: Ricardo on October 09, 2019, 12:36:40 AM

Other what?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Magdalena on October 09, 2019, 05:20:21 AM
Other what?

That would be quotes from the bibel Magdalena. Do you really want more? :shocked: :hahaha...no:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Magdalena on October 09, 2019, 05:20:21 AM
Quote from: Ricardo on October 09, 2019, 12:36:40 AM

Other what?
The gif means: "I'm not listening." "I can't hear you." "I don't want to hear you--Thank you."

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Magdalena on October 09, 2019, 06:18:30 AM
The gif means: "I'm not listening." "I can't hear you." "I don't want to hear you--Thank you."

Well, I knew that didn't I? ::) "A picture is worth a thousand words" But tell me please. . . Where do you get these brilliant animated gifs from? Do you have a huge stockpile of them in a hidden folder, some of which you add your own text to? Do keep them coming! :frolic:

Magdalena

Quote from: Red_Cloud on October 09, 2019, 09:27:30 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 09, 2019, 06:18:30 AM

Well, I knew that didn't I? ::) "A picture is worth a thousand words" But tell me please. . . Where do you get these brilliant animated gifs from? Do you have a huge stockpile of them in a hidden folder, some of which you add your own text to? Do keep them coming! :frolic:
Awwww...You're a gif lover!?
:secrets1: Some people hate them very much around here. The gifs not the users.
But, here you go:  :grin: (sorry guys)
https://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=14101.0

Red_Cloud

Quote from: Magdalena on October 09, 2019, 12:07:51 PM

:secrets1: Some people hate them very much around here. The gifs not the users.

WOW!!!!....Thanks Magdalena!

Magdalena

Quote from: Red_Cloud on October 09, 2019, 01:01:49 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 09, 2019, 12:07:51 PM

:secrets1: Some people hate them very much around here. The gifs, not the users.

WOW!!!!....Thanks Magdalena!
:snicker: You're welcome, Red_Cloud

Icarus

RC do not be surprised at Mags creativity.  She is a remarkably inventive butterfly. 

She is also magic because she has the ability to turn into a witch with mysterious powers.  Not only that, she has a dragon in her garage. Her dragon is a distant cousin to the dragon that lives in my garage.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on October 09, 2019, 10:07:50 PM
... Not only that, she has a dragon in her garage. Her dragon is a distant cousin to the dragon that lives in my garage.
Sure, Puff The Magic Dragon, everyone knows that.
:devil2:
The three dragons:
Peter, Paul, and Mary--
(Juana).  :grin:

xSilverPhinx

Mags is incredibly fluent in Gifese. She always finds the perfect one for every circumstance. :tellmemore:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 10, 2019, 03:15:05 AM
Mags is incredibly fluent in Gifese. She always finds the perfect one for every circumstance. :tellmemore:
Awww, Fernandita, you're so sweet.  :hug: A lot of people here are incredibly fluent in Gifese. You, Davin, Bruno, let's see...who else?  :chin:
Buddy!