News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Who killed Kennedy?

Started by SisterAgatha, January 07, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

I've generally been more partial to the idea that Oswald, if he didn't act alone, was an agent of the Soviet Union. He did have a history of consorting with communists, including  defecting for a while to live within the USSR from 1959 to 1962. And Kennedy had proven again and again that he would not play second fiddle to the Soviets.

If that is the case (and it is a big if), then it is possible that Jack Ruby was his handler and shot him out of fear that Oswald would break and spill the beans.

But that is just speculation on my part.  :notsure:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 19, 2018, 12:00:17 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 19, 2018, 07:04:34 AM
Quote from: SisterAgatha on January 19, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
Why does noone buy into the CIA conspiracy?

...So...If nobody buys into the CIA conspiracy...Can we finally drop it? What else is there to talk about?  :unsure:

No. I didn't buy in to the theory I mentioned but we still had to talk about that one too.
:sad sigh:
Fine.
Who killed Kennedy? The Reptilians, of course.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Actually, Kennedy killed himself after some time travelers saved him from Oswald.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 07, 2018, 10:04:03 PM
I've always been partial to DiMaggio going through the mob to put a hit on him over Marilyn.

Not that I believe it, it's just satisfyingly outlandish.

Oh I agree 100%, in fact I believe Simon and Garfunkel knew Joe did it as well, and that's why they mention him in the lyrics to the song "Mrs Robison"!

QuoteWhere have you gone, Joe DiMaggio
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you
Woo, woo, woo
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson
Joltin' Joe has left and gone away
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Fucking A!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."