News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

I'm around... :-)

Started by rlrose328, December 24, 2008, 01:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlrose328

Hi guys... I'm around.  I've been out of town for a week and was snowed in/without power for a few days before that.

Oh... and I'm hopelessly hooked on Facebook apps.   :D
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Wraitchel

Isn't this weather we're having a hoot?! We're under almost two feet of powder, and are expecting more! Christmas with the Grandparents is officially off! They can't travel in this, even the GP who lives in town! Good thing Santa can fly!

rlrose328

Where are you Wraitchel?  We're in No. Oregon... we've not had snow like this in YEARS.  We had snow that lasted 3-4 days in 2004, but not like this.  We're afraid our pipes will burst before we get back.  The kid had last week off school the entire week, before the 2-week Winter Break.  He's not the ONLY one going stir crazy!  

And hubby is working from here but has had problems connecting to work because our power has gone out 2x now and we've had to wait until we can get ahold of the neighbors to go over and turn on the servers again.  When all you have is cordless phones, no power = no phone.

We just hope it melts down before we go home on Saturday or else we might not be able to make it home! :raised:
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!