News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

The Thinking Atheist Forum's Refugees

Started by Dark Lightning, October 13, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

That forum was switched off a few days ago. Any refugees are welcome to join here!

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 13, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
That forum was switched off a few days ago. Any refugees are welcome to join here!

Put the word out there!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Buddy

I think we can behave for a little while.  ;)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Dark Lightning

I should have been more specific. Seth still has all that stuff, but the whole atheist forum part was switched off. I didn't go there much, but if any people who were members come here, they can explain it better. Some of the members are starting a new forum, but I don't know how that is going.

xSilverPhinx

Yes, bring 'em over! We won't bite! :devil:

(At least, I think not!):notsure:

:P 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

At least you don't bite hard. :) I've invited a few. We'll see what happens.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 14, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
At least you don't bite hard. :) I've invited a few. We'll see what happens.

Thank you.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

I invited some too. I also told them I could get them a discount on the cover charge.

Tank

Quote from: No one on October 14, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
I invited some too. I also told them I could get them a discount on the cover charge.

Excellent!

Sandra Craft

I think I may have just approved one -- an OzAtheist?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

There were a bunch from Oz. It would appear that there is a new forum called atheistdiscussion.org formed by some of the old members. Still, I followed Dave here, so others could also be branching out.