News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Apathy on February 05, 2017, 12:33:25 AM
However I do like how I look in the mirror when I FLEX on 'em.

You sound like my brother, Apathy! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

Way too much to even get in to, so here's an epic grammar fail found by a friend of mine in a public restroom:

Recusant

Maybe good to put spoiler tags on that one--NSFW?
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Bad Penny II

The weather has been extreme, there's been power failures in South Australia.
That's a state and they' have lots of wind catchers but the wind hasn't been there to catch.
A conservative brought a lump of coal into the federal parliament and said this is the way.
Sometimes, increasingly often I wish I was a fish, and no don't bring up acidification of the sea.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

All it takes is a cloudy sky and the wifi signal fails.  :rant1:

I'm not going to pop a vein over this...I'm not going to pop a vein over this...I'm not going to pop a vein over this...

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 12, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

I'm not going to pop a vein over this...I'm not going to pop a vein over this...I'm not going to pop a vein over this...

Hmm, maybe a signal booster would help? Not sure about what's available in Brasil, though.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Sounds like they use satellite TV technology for wi-fi service.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on February 13, 2017, 05:36:27 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 12, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

Hmm, maybe a signal booster would help? Not sure about what's available in Brasil, though.

We have signal boosters, but the problem is most likely with the service provider. The signal oscillates and becomes unstable when it rains, and not just in my house.

xSilverPhinx

Essie Mae

Ha ha!

What with going to church with my DiL yesterday, (dire), and reading my granddaughter the story of Noah's Ark today, I'm changing my name to Hypocracy. ☹️But I'm only here in Oz for two months' a year, and why upset the apple cart?
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Icarus

That is noble of you Essie Mae. 

Velma

About half an hour ago I got an email alert for a purchase on my credit card - except I wasn't shopping. It was for an ecard site I'd never heard of. I called the credit card company, got the charge removed, reviewed all the recent charges, cancelled the card, and have a new one on the way. The process was painless. Thank the credit card company for email alerts!
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan