News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

New Species of Plant-Eating Dinosaur

Started by Tank, June 25, 2010, 09:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

New Species of Plant-Eating Dinosaur Named for 'Grinding Mouth and Wrinkle Eye'

QuoteScienceDaily (June 1, 2010) â€" A team of paleontologists, including a University of Pennsylvania doctoral candidate, has described a new species of dinosaur based upon an incomplete skeleton found in western New Mexico. The new species, Jeyawati  rugoculus, comes from rocks that preserve a swampy forest ecosystem that thrived near the shore of a vast inland sea 91 million years ago...
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

I may be getting older, but I still think dinosaurs are cool. Finding new ones still interests me and this one seems pretty cool. I would like to see why the depicted the thing looking like that, they talked about the large scales above and behind the eye, but the colors and how the skin is, they usually have good reasons for but don't always explain unless asked specifically.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Quote from: "MariaEvri"interesting
looks like an iguanodon
Yes it does. Probably an example of convergent evolution, there's only so many ways to eat a cycad.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.