News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Prejudice for the sake of prejudice - Awkward scenario

Started by Amicale, May 25, 2012, 05:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector Valdez

Not too sure about just displaying prejudice for prejudice's sake. I've had one guy on the bus, he was a retired military officer and seemed to be fairly intelligent. In fact, I think he was a stockholder or something, very well dressed. Anyways, I start up a conversation, and I find that he actually was very intelligent, but for some reason this intelligence was marred by an indiscriminate hatred of Jews. He was a full on holocaust denier, and spoke very vehemently against them.

It was...kind of strange.

Sweetdeath

I would definitely be blunt about his biggotry. If he continues it just to be an asshole, then you should report or drop him as a client.
Idiot needs to realize that attitude gets you nowhere in   life.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Thanks for the responses, guys! I think it maybe resolved itself. He seems to have gotten the hint, he was very quiet and professional when I talked to him, and wants to take a bit of time off until we work together again. Good.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan