News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on January 19, 2020, 10:08:55 PM
The heat brings on cooling sweat. Bout like eating hot peppers on a hot day.

That makes twisted sense  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

I learned that from a British girl and if there's one thing the British know better than anyone else, it's how to get tricked by the locals native to warmer regions into eating and drinking hot shit when you could cook eggs on a dark patch of dirt.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on January 19, 2020, 10:35:27 PM
I learned that from a British girl and if there's one thing the British know better than anyone else, it's how to get tricked by the locals native to warmer regions into eating and drinking hot shit when you could cook eggs on a dark patch of dirt.

Sounds like a sport!  ;D

Recusant

Quote from: jumbojak on January 19, 2020, 09:58:13 PM
Quote from: Lark on January 18, 2020, 04:47:22 PM
What is happening with the new Photo Challenge ???????

The them is "blue" right?

Yes. Tank gave the theme here, and set the number (five) here--entries go to him via PM or email.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on January 20, 2020, 02:44:38 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on January 19, 2020, 09:58:13 PM
Quote from: Lark on January 18, 2020, 04:47:22 PM
What is happening with the new Photo Challenge ???????

The them is "blue" right?

Yes. Tank gave the theme here, and set the number (five) here--entries go to him via PM or email.

Bad Penny II

The latest Greta V Trump thing.
Previously Greta was asked was her father writing her stuff.
Has anyone asked Trumpy whose writing his stuff?
No, he's the president, he can't be expected to write his own stuff.
He sounds like a rapist saying his victim should shut up and like it.

That's good, repeat.

That's good but make it bigger next time.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

It's jaw dropping to see Trump take the office of the President of the United states down to the level of fighting with a teenager. It's not like this administration is wanting for scandals, but this in particular is pretty shitty.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

billy rubin

when has anything he haz ever done risen any higher?

this is the guy who elevated twitter to an official government agency.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Davin on January 23, 2020, 02:38:46 PM
It's jaw dropping to see Trump take the office of the President of the United states down to the level of fighting with a teenager. It's not like this administration is wanting for scandals, but this in particular is pretty shitty.

The great entrepreneur's lowering of standards could lead to even worse leaders in the future.
Then he'd be an entréemanure.
People have been shot for less than that.

Biggus Dickus

I don't know if we have any serious football fans here at HAF (American Football that is), but a friend of mine is a huge San Francisco 49ers fan, and he mistakenly bought tickets for the Super Bowl on the same day he is supposed to get married.

Tickets cost him $3500 USD!

I can't go, but if anyone here is interested in taking his place for free let me know.

It's going to be held at St. Mary's Church here in Detroit.

Her name is Karen, she's 5'2 and a super nice girl. (I mean really nice)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

No one

Often have pretty much that exact same thought jj, but I imagine, someone witnessed a bear, or honey badger consuming a hive, and since hunger is the best sauce.

jumbojak

What about oysters though? That's what really bothers me.

Bad Penny II

Hooray, we're back well done.

I won't say anything else bad about oysters, I won't risk the wrath of Big Oyster again.
I apologise, I shouldn't have put the forum at risk, everyone knows how those shuckers are worse than Putin.

I am Spartacus!

I am Spartacus!