News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Greetings from New Mexico

Started by GaryC1968, May 11, 2010, 04:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryC1968

Albuquerque to be more specific. We don't have earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, tsunamies or landslides. God must not hate us as much as other areas.  ;)

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Ah! Albuquerque, the American version of Worcestershire when it comes to pronunciation  :D

Welcome aboard!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

elliebean

Hello and welcome, Gary!  :)

I was in Albuquerque years ago (1999-2001), for a couple of my college classes. It was mostly passing through, though, (taking the opporunity to hit as many destinations as possible in two weeks) so we did the tourist thing and spent much of the time in Old Town, which my companions and I thoroughly enjoyed. The main part of the trip was somewhere in Tapia Canyon, where we gathered various data on petroglyphs and pictographs. Fond memories.

Enjoy the forum!
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

McQ

Welcome to the forum, Gary. I hear nice things about your area. Gotta visit some day.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

philosoraptor

"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse