News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Most supervisors/advisors be like...

Started by xSilverPhinx, April 07, 2019, 11:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

:lol: Yeah...

Don't get me wrong, my supervisor's great and a genuinely good person but when I'm struggling to finish things on time he comes along and wants to give me more things to do. Oh well, who cares about the weekends and holidays anymore, right?  :-\

Davin

One of the worst jobs I had, my manager and some other people would pop in every 30 or so minutes to ask how far along I was on something. It was an important task, but being interrupted slows things way down.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on April 17, 2019, 03:35:03 PM
One of the worst jobs I had, my manager and some other people would pop in every 30 or so minutes to ask how far along I was on something. It was an important task, but being interrupted slows things way down.

That's really annoying. ::)

If that ever happens again ask them if they want to do it themselves!  :sidesmile: ;) Some people just don't seem able to give others the autonomy they need to do their jobs.