News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Strictly Speaking ...

Started by Kekerusey, September 25, 2016, 09:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Kekerusey on October 02, 2016, 08:26:53 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2016, 07:06:33 PMI inhabit a secret SCD group on fb. Invite only. And if somebody post spoilers the admins delete them :)

I make a habit of getting kicked out of groups :)

Interesting result tonight though ... controversial for the surviving celeb (potentially more so in today's somewhat vicious world of social networking).

Keke
I don't think she'll take much, if and, flack over that.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Not a big fan of the Norwegian version of Dancing with the Stars, but my mother has gotten me interested in another similar show here in Norway. It's called Stjernekamp (translates:Star fight) and is about accomplished singers being challenged each week to perform a song in a different genera of music. Last night they each had to do an aria from an opera, and it was largely quite good.
Previously they have done hip-hot, country and a number with a Big Band ensemble.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-