News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Giant Jesus statue hit by lightning, burns down

Started by curiosityandthecat, June 15, 2010, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned

Quote from: "robinna"Where is the receiver for the keyless entry on my 2005 grand prix? After taking my 05 grand prix (base model, no remote start) to the dealer to reprogram my keyless entry, I was told the receiver was bad. I would like to change it myself and was wondering where it was located.
Isn't it annoying when you have two forums open at the same time and get the tabs mixed up. :D

Tank

Quote from: "Ned"
Quote from: "robinna"Where is the receiver for the keyless entry on my 2005 grand prix? After taking my 05 grand prix (base model, no remote start) to the dealer to reprogram my keyless entry, I was told the receiver was bad. I would like to change it myself and was wondering where it was located.
Isn't it annoying when you have two forums open at the same time and get the tabs mixed up. lol  I hadn't thought of that!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.