News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Religious comedy memes etc.

Started by Tank, November 13, 2016, 09:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Allefuckingluiah! The crap goes marching on!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Essie Mae

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on November 30, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
I know feminist who didn't get this memo and now realize they've been doing it all wrong.

Come on all you fellow atheist witches; let us put a spell on him. A frog, snake, slug .......
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

Quote from: Essie Mae on February 04, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on November 30, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
I know feminist who didn't get this memo and now realize they've been doing it all wrong.

Come on all you fellow atheist witches; let us put a spell on him. A frog, snake, slug .......
:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

I believe that today's news reported that the good Pastor has suffered a stroke.  Although I believe him to be a human hemorrhoid, I wish him well and a speedy recovery. 

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on February 05, 2018, 12:36:36 AM
..Although I believe him to be a human hemorrhoid...
:lol:

Maybe I shouldn't be laughing....I'm sorry.  :(

But that is funny. :grin:

Magdalena

Checkmate!?
Um...I don't think so... :notsure:
"Ze children of ze night..."

Magdalena

Awwww...I just noticed that Papasito Bruno and Dave used to post a lot here.
:cryandrun:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on May 27, 2019, 07:37:37 AM
Awwww...I just noticed that Papasito Bruno and Dave used to post a lot here.
:cryandrun:

Yeah.  :(
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

Is Papasito Bruno also deceased? If so, not funny.

This is funny-

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 28, 2019, 08:20:21 PM
Is Papasito Bruno also deceased?
Um...I don't think so.  :notsure:

He changed his signature and never came back:
QuoteSignature:
I'm truly sorry, but I can't keep explaining this simple thing to you over and over again hoping that you'll finally understand something so simple and obvious.
I'm not the "Dumb-Ass Whisperer".
:snicker:

:sad sigh:

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Red_Cloud

Hey no one!
I hope you don't mind me mentioning this, I mean no disrespect.8)
Your avatar (picture shown left) looks like a hairy tit with a pronounced nipple!
Its probably because my eyesight is not that good and I do sit quite away from my computer screen. Have others noticed this. :o