News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What has HAF ever done for me?

Started by Siz, March 23, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Siz on March 27, 2017, 10:12:52 AM
Quote from: Arturo on March 23, 2017, 11:46:28 PM
Quote from: Siz on March 23, 2017, 11:39:11 AM
Well, here I am. You missed me right?!
I hardly knew you but when you said you were some sort of psychopath, I've wondered where you were recently.

I think I suggested I was more sociopathic, but what's a mental disorder between friends?!  :D

Maybe it's the opposite of nukes between countries?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

:wave hi: Hello Siz, nice to see you  :bigspecs: posting  :notes: here again!  :blahblah:

Well, for one thing, HAF has instilled in me an intense appreciation for emoticons. :smilenod: I just can't stop!  :tapemouth: :sadshake: It's a sickness.  :sad sigh:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

What HAF has done for me: Given me a little community of all kinds of different people to listen to and learn from and who might listen to my 2 cents of input. It's especially refreshing because I don't know a single other atheist who lives near me. I'm surrounded by Southern Baptists  :lynch:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Arturo

Quote from: Dragonia on April 03, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
What HAF has done for me: Given me a little community of all kinds of different people to listen to and learn from and who might listen to my 2 cents of input.
💚
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱